sUp5rET.png

Sanitary Andreas - Reborn

SloDeep

UMD3pLq.jpg
Sanitary Andreas - a company dedicated to cleansing the state of San Andreas having its registered office in Los Santos. The company operates from an early age 60. From the very beginning, the company offered permanent employment, and certainly to some extent reduced the unemployment rate in the city. Business has been voluntarily prescribed for Vincent Scati. The case had its day in the media. It has been speculated that the previous owner was indebted to a large sum of money the current head. However, the issue quickly faded, and the same Scati nothing has been proven.
DVssayq.jpg
Function performed by the company is maintaining a public space in general of "governance". One of the duties of employees is an export and recycling. Another task of the company is to ensure order in places where mass events were held. Any trash remaining after congregations are immediately removed. Besides Andreas Sanitary workers engaged in cleaning of traffic accidents. This offer is addressed mainly to the privileged services. The last of the services provided to the public is to renovate roads throughout the city. The company also offers services for private clients. These include, among others, disinfection, cleaning of private and rodent control. The actions companies can be seen mainly in the evening, when the city sl***y begins to "fall asleep".
mnkFAq7.jpg
According to me, shown above idea, which I have described is hit and can handle running it. In the text mentioned only some of the branches of our business, but in practice they can come out a lot more. Everything depends on the requirements of the person who will report to us. For the most part, our game is based on commands / me and / to. To a quiet and pleasant game we do not need much. I already have collected a group of several people who pograją in this company. However, I hope that there will be a group of several players who decide to join the ranks of my business. By the way, I want some wind interact with other players and not just playing based / me together. One of the most important issues will help the administration in the beginning. What I mean here by vehicles such as garbage trucks or cars technical. At the end I would encourage you to ask questions if something would be for someone unsaid or not would mention an issue. Headquarters will be located behind SATC.​

sUp5rET.png