sUp5rET.png

San Andreas Department of Justice & Judicial Circuit Application - Torres, Ethan

Agel

[ch]Application for Employment[/ch]

One.
Personal information.

Full Name: Ethan Torres
Residing Address: Central Avenue Appartments, Appartment #10
Contact Number: 801082
Email (if applicable): E.Torres@saonline.sa

Two.
Employment and residential information.

Number of Owned Assets (includes all properties and vehicles): Residence: Central Avenue Appartments, Appartment #10, Vehicle: NRG-500 with plates CX4 2955

Length of Residence (amount of time resided in San Andreas): 1 Year.

Current Employment Status: Unemployed

Past Employment Status (if applicable):

• Employer Documentation (proof of employment):
    • Answer here or leave blank
  • Employer Recommendations (if applicable):
    • Answer here or leave blank

Three.
Short essay and general information.

Why are you applying for the San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit?
As a US citizen, I am feeling obliged to serve my country in any way I can. I could choose LSPD, which means immediate law enforcement, but I wanted to hit the crime from its roots, so I decided
to be a part of the First Court of SA. This way, either as a Marshall or a Judge, I will be able to fight for justice every day, and serve my country as a lawful citizen I always were, and will
always be.

What position are you hoping to get and what do you expect to do in it?
I would like to be a US Marshall. That way I will be able to make sure every department is staying legal and no crimes commited during my watch. I will be strict and always serve justice, as my
purpose of living.

Four.
Equal Opportunity Employment.

As per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Age Discrimination Act, Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act...

The Department of Justice for the State of San Andreas and the Ninth Judicial Circuit for the State of San Andreas adhere to and abide by all Federal, local, and state statutes which prohibit the discrimination, classification, or unfair treatment of any person(s) based on their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, political view, military service, disabilities and personal views.

Signed.
Chief Justice Owens, Bradley.

Signed.
9BJ96Hy.png

sUp5rET.png