sUp5rET.png

San Andreas Department of Justice & Judicial Circuit Application - Martinez, Alex

masterchief

[ch]Application for Employment[/ch]

One.
Personal information.

Full Name: Alex Martinez
Residing Address: San Andreas Blvd., Idlewood - Condo 5.
Contact Number: 679932
Email (if applicable): [url=http://www.forums.mtarp.co/private.php?do=newpm&u=11243]AlexMartinez@gmail.com[/url]

[size=4]Two[/size].
[i]Employment and residential information[/i].

[b]Number of Owned Assets (includes all properties and vehicles):[/b] 1 Property, 3 vehicles, 1 colt 45., and a weapons license.

[b]Length of Residence (amount of time resided in San Andreas):[/b] My entire life

[b]Current Employment Status:[/b] Firefighter for LSES

[b]Past Employment Status (if applicable):[/b] Senior lead officer for LSPD

[list][*][b]Employer Documentation (proof of employment):[/b]
[list][*]**picture of my bank history getting paychecks from LSES and LSPD**[/list][*][b]Employer Recommendations (if applicable):[/b]
[list][*][/list][/list]

[size=4]Three[/size].
[i]Short essay and general information[/i].

[b]Why are you applying for the San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit?[/b]
-I am looking for some "Variety" in life, i am also hoping to make a positive impact on the community, and i absolutely love to assist in busting crime, i also like to know whats going on with the criminal's in the state, i am also hoping to simply be more productive as LSES just isn't for me and i feel like i can only do something related to law as a job i simply cannot stand doing anything else.

[b]What position are you hoping to get and what do you expect to do in it?[/b]
-Hoping to be a marshal and if i cannot get that as a job i would like to be a judge

[size=4]Four[/size].
[i]Equal Opportunity Employment[/i].

As per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Age Discrimination Act, Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act...

The Department of Justice for the State of San Andreas and the Ninth Judicial Circuit for the State of San Andreas adhere to and abide by all Federal, local, and state statutes which prohibit the discrimination, classification, or unfair treatment of any person(s) based on their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, political view, military service, disabilities and personal views.

Signed.
[i]Chief Justice Owens, Bradley.[/i]

[i]Alex Martinez[/i]

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png