sUp5rET.png

San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit Application - Henderson, Dave

Dave

[ch]Application for Employment[/ch]

One.
Personal information.

Full Name: Peter Homen
Residing Address:
Contact Number: 688325
Email (if applicable):

Two.
Employment and residential information.

Number of Owned Assets (includes all properties and vehicles): 2

Length of Residence (amount of time resided in San Andreas): 3 years 10 months

Current Employment Status: LSES, Firefighter & Search And Rescue.

Past Employment Status (if applicable): LVES, General Practitioner

• Employer Documentation (proof of employment):
    • Answer here or leave blank
  • Employer Recommendations (if applicable):
    • Answer here or leave blank

Three.
Short essay and general information.

Why are you applying for the San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit?
- I'm looking for a new change in life. I have been a paramedic for decades now and I think it's time for me to pick up something new. I have been following on crimes that LSPD responds to. The investigation they make have really caught my eyes and there are times where I have to pack up corpses, making me want to bring justice.

What position are you hoping to get and what do you expect to do in it?
- Lawyer, sentencing people according to their crime and bringing justice.

Four.
Equal Opportunity Employment.

As per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Age Discrimination Act, Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act...

The Department of Justice for the State of San Andreas and the Ninth Judicial Circuit for the State of San Andreas adhere to and abide by all Federal, local, and state statutes which prohibit the discrimination, classification, or unfair treatment of any person(s) based on their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, political view, military service, disabilities and personal views.

Signed.
Chief Justice Owens, Bradley.

Dave Henderson

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png