sUp5rET.png

SAES Hazmat RP!

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
Hey..... Check this out!

http://lses.mtarp.co/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8

Sorry we need to get a new look for the forums, but hey! At least it's up...

Also please don't judge the hazmat terminology hazmat classifications are HARD and take time to learn....
Hazardous materials are pretty cool to RP too .... Didn't want to put the topic on here because i took the time typing it out on there...

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
so this brings me on to wonder when you're nuking the city for some hazmat radioactive patient rp

jameshargus

so this brings me on to wonder when you're nuking the city for some hazmat radioactive patient rp

LOL well I HIGHLY doubt unless overload is just feeling destructive, the city will be nuked...
However if the Head admins to ever want to on their own free will (not suggested by us) Make a outbreak then we would deal with it accordingly.

I really really enjoy seeing you doing this, good job James, keep it up! I hope the faction is still going well (i'm still really busy but had the time to at least come on the forums for a little bit). All that we really need is just the rest of the RP in the server to be a bit more realistic again or rational then actual FD/EMS and even PD RP will come back to life, perhaps even Grimebusters or even HEX, airport (well was always hard to) or taxi companies that we;ve had in the past. That way, more players will actually join the server or come back once they see that the RP standards have increased quite a bit

jameshargus

I really really enjoy seeing you doing this, good job James, keep it up! I hope the faction is still going well (i'm still really busy but had the time to at least come on the forums for a little bit). All that we really need is just the rest of the RP in the server to be a bit more realistic again or rational then actual FD/EMS and even PD RP will come back to life, perhaps even Grimebusters or even HEX, airport (well was always hard to) or taxi companies that we;ve had in the past. That way, more players will actually join the server or come back once they see that the RP standards have increased quite a bit

Thank you William Tran. I really appreciate it and how you come back soon!

sUp5rET.png