sUp5rET.png

Rudolf Shneider

marco1598753

0FPwN8C.jpg

Rudolf Shneider

Beginnings in Munich, Germany: Rudolf was born 1989, in Munich's hospital, his father was a tailor that worked for a british jew that owned a tailor shop, and his mother was a maid for a rich christian family. Rudolf was raised in a white neighborhood, where everyone there wanted to stay away from jews, and colored people weren't allowed to hangout there, for their own safety. Rudolf hated jews and was raised on Nazism by his parents, he hated the fact that his dad had to work for one. Rudolf went to school and was not interested in scientific lessons, he was mostly into politics, he studied hard in a government school and graduated, then went to Political science school, where he got his PhD in Political science.

New life on my own: Rudolf couldn't find a job that would fit him in Germany, even tho he got job offers from a lot of political parties, only that he didn't like the fact that all of them supported Judaism and were Anti-Nazi, which is against his principles. One year later, Rudolf was out drinking, and suddenly he hears an explosion across the street, he goes out to take a look, and he sees his parents house burning on fire,he run like a horse, maybe faster, but it was already to late, they shouldn't have left the gas on. Rudolf felt depressed, whenever he walks in Munich streets, he remembers his parents, so he made a decision to leave the country. Rudolf found a cheap ticket to Los Santos, and he liked to take a shot, so he packed his bag and went to the airport.

Five years of becoming American: Rudolf spent five years in America working for a local bar, he made few bucks enough for him to live, as soon as he got his American Citizenship, he started looking for Political parties to join.

The Ayran Reich: Rudolf saw few commercials about a Nazi party, lead by Germans, so he looked at it like a golden opportunity. Rudolf went to the party's HQ and applied for a job there, he worked there for months, climbing the ranks and making his Party more successful.

Rank

SS-Oberscharführer
chev5.gif
wh-e9.gif
wh-em-c.gif
ss-c6.gif
ss-e6.gif

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Oh boy, I miss the reich. I have a urge to start it up again but it wouldn't do well as it did last time. Maybe unofficially such as reunion parties or little get togethers but other than that I think it'd be a bad idea. I'm probably going to host a reunion party today when I get back from the dentist, and write up a character story for Klaus

marco1598753

Best days in the server are Reich days, I just showed few SSs to some friends that play on another server, they wanna move here just for the faction, I'll make more like a Guide about Nazi RP

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Oh boy, I miss the reich. I have a urge to start it up again but it wouldn't do well as it did last time. Maybe unofficially such as reunion parties or little get togethers but other than that I think it'd be a bad idea. I'm probably going to host a reunion party today when I get back from the dentist, and write up a character story for Klaus

'dentist'

sUp5rET.png