sUp5rET.png

Roleplay - Information

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Hey guys, I'm Kdog549 I am sure most of you guys know me. Anyways, today I am making a post about Roleplay. Of course, most of us all know how to Roleplay, however.. I have a few tips that everyone will most likely be able to use and put it in their Roleplaying.

Well, to start here is that we all know Roleplay is to take on a life as someone else, and you can be whomever you could be in real-life: illegal, police, civilian, security, etc.

What this means is you can take on a whole new life, but here is what I want to get at; when you roleplay, I want you guys to focus on the situation, place yourself in the shoes of your character. Focus out of everything, and direct it all to the character, what kind of a mindset does your character have? Is he a high class, calm person? Well, if so, you want to make the actions that your character would, if you are mad IRL at the current situation, express it In-Character. Make him shout, or do an action what he would do, instead of taking it out on people OOC in an IC situation, place the mindset on the character and make him do the actions. Some of us just do what we do, and if we hate the situation IRL because of what is going on In-Character, we just take into OOC and start a rant (not trying to insult anyone) we can create more RP, expand it from what it normally is.

Some things I also want to go over. Wearing a mask.. well.. to be honest, as I have said earlier is that place yourself in the shoes of your character. If your wearing a mask, what are you wearing it for? If you're wanted, well that is one thing, but if you want to wear it just so people don't see your face, that isn't exactly what people people would do IRL. There is always a reason. || Speeding.. I know, there is V12s, they are fun to drive, going really fast and stuff, but remember.. this is supposed to relate to real-life. I am sure that 98% in real-life drive normal speeds, and do not speed by at 200 Km/H. No one wants to have to get those tickets, because of driving. Remember, if you are going 140 Km/H or faster, it is a CK. Speed limits are there for a reason!

Have fun guys, and RP on!

Best regards,
Kdog549

masterchief

Well if your wanted you aint goana wear a mask, its just goana attract attention and earn you multiple police calls

Hey guys, I'm Kdog549 I am sure most of you guys know me. Anyways, today I am making a post about Roleplay. Of course, most of us all know how to Roleplay, however.. I have a few tips that everyone will most likely be able to use and put it in their Roleplaying.

Well, to start here is that we all know Roleplay is to take on a life as someone else, and you can be whomever you could be in real-life: illegal, police, civilian, security, etc.

What this means is you can take on a whole new life, but here is what I want to get at; when you roleplay, I want you guys to focus on the situation, place yourself in the shoes of your character. Focus out of everything, and direct it all to the character, what kind of a mindset does your character have? Is he a high class, calm person? Well, if so, you want to make the actions that your character would, if you are mad IRL at the current situation, express it In-Character. Make him shout, or do an action what he would do, instead of taking it out on people OOC in an IC situation, place the mindset on the character and make him do the actions. Some of us just do what we do, and if we hate the situation IRL because of what is going on In-Character, we just take into OOC and start a rant (not trying to insult anyone) we can create more RP, expand it from what it normally is.

Some things I also want to go over. Wearing a mask.. well.. to be honest, as I have said earlier is that place yourself in the shoes of your character. If your wearing a mask, what are you wearing it for? If you're wanted, well that is one thing, but if you want to wear it just so people don't see your face, that isn't exactly what people people would do IRL. There is always a reason. || Speeding.. I know, there is V12s, they are fun to drive, going really fast and stuff, but remember.. this is supposed to relate to real-life. I am sure that 98% in real-life drive normal speeds, and do not speed by at 200 Km/H. No one wants to have to get those tickets, because of driving. Remember, if you are going 140 Km/H or faster, it is a CK. Speed limits are there for a reason!

Have fun guys, and RP on!

Best regards,
Kdog549

For those of you Americans or British who haven't used the metric system before, please note, 60km/h is around 40mph, 90 km/h is around 55 mph, 120kmh is around 75mph. Just remember that around 1.6km=1mile..

Also remember, this is RP, a simulation of real life like the matrix (except we don't have those powers :()

sUp5rET.png