sUp5rET.png

Other Updates Revival (Again?)

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We've been through some pretty slow times over the past year. We have tried Resets, and script updates, and countless ideas of members of the community.
Ultimately each time we try to revive MTA:RP We end up with the same usual 1-2 players per day, who are left with basically nothing to do..

So, If we can get enough people on board, I'd like to give this another shot..

My usual inactivity due to RL Things does not help the situation, I understand!

But I strongly believe what the server lacks is leadership.
We need active admins to help tend to the needs of actual players.
We need Faction Leaders to give players some interaction with PD, ES, and more!
I also think that we could boost Players, and RP Events by scheduling busy times..
If we set the server up, and get 40 players per day.. That could mean no more than 2 at a time because of the different time zones.. I think we should setup a schedule where everyone tries to get on at the same time, to have better interaction.

All of this isnt getting done with a small group.
If you are interested in helping or leading something drop me a PM! Here on forums or Discord.
Im going to try to put people in control of things that they have experience with!
on top of that, I want to try to have multiple leaders of factions, To try and cover different time zones..

Lets collaborate and decide on a scheduled RP Time, So we can get the most players possible online. (I was thinking between 6pm - 9pm EST, Which seemed to be a pretty popular time frame in the past)

Without proper Leadership, and active factions.. Script updates, Resets, and money inflation will do nothing.
So i plan to leave everything as is, No resets.. Nothing major changed until we can rebuild the playerbase and get actual Roleplay going on.

therealmajachie

You had a whole staff team that was tailored towards encouraging roleplay in the last revive, and that got ruined because staff left after there were some "special donation incentives" going on behind the scenes that totally defeated the purpose of changes that were being made to promote RP. Everyone that would be willing to contribute to a revive has already tried to do that, and has been left with a bad aftertaste (and probably banned) as a result.

Buddy

Roleplay + member
You had a whole staff team that was tailored towards encouraging roleplay in the last revive, and that got ruined because staff left after there were some "special donation incentives" going on behind the scenes that totally defeated the purpose of changes that were being made to promote RP. Everyone that would be willing to contribute to a revive has already tried to do that, and has been left with a bad aftertaste (and probably banned) as a result.

Facts

1942424344-tumblr_m3nrdbt4Or1r1v8ydo1_500.gif

EggSmell

Sadly each time there's any type of promise of actual roleplay being brought back to the server, management always manages to throw it out the window. At this point, I don't think there's any point in attempting to bring people back to San Andreas.
I tossed the idea around multiple times in the old Discord and a couple times in the shoutbox, but if you're genuinely interested in reviving the community, in my opinion the only chance is on GTA 5. I don't think anyone would object to a fresh start if it were on a new game, and I also don't believe it's any issue about hardware at this point, even if it is in some cases I've personally seen people on GTA 5 RP servers on the lowest of low settings and 720p to play and they don't mind. I would look into alt:v and RAGE, but I assume you already have. If there's a concern of receiving donations to host the server, iirc alt:v has very low resource usage even on high pop.

sUp5rET.png