sUp5rET.png

[RESOLVED]Jammer1996, Griefing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Mittell_Buurman
Reporting: Jammer1996
Reason: Griefing

So I couldn't get on the server due to the map issues, but when I got back after a few hours. I spotted this:
4HNhqiC.png

59bBXYr.png

u98x.png

This is all built by SazLore (SarahLore). Cloud, Kodekk and my stuff are still intact and I suspect Jammer1996 due to the history between the 2.

I request a permaban + blacklist on him. And a rollback to restore the damage that he caused because Sarah has spent a lot of time in this. I hope this gets dealt with properly.

cheers,

Mittell

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaoss

The real MVP
Re: [REPORT]Jammer1996, Griefing

Dear Mittell,

Administration is now looking into the Issue - Will be checking Logs for recent location history of Player: Jammer1996

Stand-By,

Alright, little update.

I have spoken to Jammer, who apperantly had no idea about the griefing. He feels bad about being blamed and I might have gone too fast on accusing him.
It still doesn't fix the damage, but I will await the logs of who griefed the place.

I don't know who would grief a creation, we spent lots of hours in building it. To the person who did this, you're not the best man doing this. I hope someone will burn a stack of your hard work someday, then the payback will be well served.

Chaoss

The real MVP

Alright, little update.

I have spoken to Jammer, who apperantly had no idea about the griefing. He feels bad about being blamed and I might have gone too fast on accusing him.
It still doesn't fix the damage, but I will await the logs of who griefed the place.

I don't know who would grief a creation, we spent lots of hours in building it. To the person who did this, you're not the best man doing this. I hope someone will burn a stack of your hard work someday, then the payback will be well served.

Dear Mittell,

Your Report of griefing has changed to the status of inconclusive. Due to the fact of a SQL DataBase failure we are unable to determine the user who did the action of griefing, nor return it to a saved state.

However, MTA:RP Minecraft Staff will cover all costs of items/blocks that were damaged during the grief so that you may continue your construction. Please be aware that their is no set date to the SQL Being in operational status again.

-- bmazoka, Server Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png