sUp5rET.png

Repossessed vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzy

So, my vehicles were repossessed, as i had some money in the bank, and some on me, However it still took all my vehicles, my vehicles have not yet been deleted, so i was wondering where i can get them from? A immediate reply is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azzy

lol thats so fucking stupid... the money was on me instead of the bank can i get them back somehow? considering there was like 5 V12's....

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
I'd suggest making a ticket, and let the developers find out why exactly your vehicles were reposessed. As far as I know, the script only acts when you're account is low on money, or on a negative amount. But that's just me, i'm not a developer.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
When you can't pay vehicle taxes that's affiliated with your bank account amount.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Well you see. If you can't pay the taxes or didn't put your money in bank. That is YOUR problem not developers. You should be more careful

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Well irl if you cant pay your car loan they will take it back also, if you have millions in the safe but have like 20 dollars on your bank account theb you probally cant afford it as you have no actual money to show to the bank. Yes things dont work so fast irl but I belive you get my point.

Azzy

maybe you should get a chance to pay it and get the back instead of insta fucking deleting.. its a game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png