sUp5rET.png

Rare Kirby Signature Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Im looking to Get a Sig. That has Both Lexie And Leo on it. I want Lexies side to have The Marine Corp Emblemb and to Have a kind of Refrence. to LSES On Leos i want it Dark. and Gritty. Much Like French Frys.

xLaura

Donator
Donator
Do you have any sample pics i could use as a reffrence?, exmaple, Tyrone wanted a pic of Big smoke showing a pic, and The fallen sent me a picture with the guy he wanted on it. im not too sure what type of LSES your looking for, what does the corp emblem look like? thanks. :D

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
medica10.jpg

images

xLaura

Donator
Donator
Shit... well i did an emblem, which i googled. XD soo it's a hard one this is tbh emblems and tribals arent really my thing but ims till gnna give it a try which is why it's taking so long

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
My vision is Like The Light and Dark Side. Lexie is the light Leo is the Dark and in the Middle Its Rare kirby. but I'm Gad your Taking on my sig Request Laura :)

xLaura

Donator
Donator
Yeaaah it went really bad.. now it's sorta looking good only theres 2 sigs in 1. i need to merge them together to make it look like a dark/light mix. i couldnt get everything i wanted the program kept fucking up with certain settings but i will get it dont fairly shortley now.

xLaura

Donator
Donator
AWMG i think i messed up i should of save about 6 back-ups of this, and each backup with a diffrent set of layers, would of made it so much easier. instead i used only 2 backups LOL

Please please please let me know if you want a more simple type of signature :p XD but ehre is what i got. was kinda hard took me a few hours i guess

Rarekirby.gif

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Can i get Just The Lexie My IRL best friend is named lexie and she's actualy the Basis of Lexie in MTA and i was wanting to give her the Graphic as a Gift So just the Top Part no EMS or LEO just the top half of the Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png