sUp5rET.png

Payphones On Streets

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
but its still been snowing for over a month straight non-stop, which is actually a rare as fuck thing. Oh wait I can just do /snow ? well tell me how I can ICly say that its sunny on my screen but its snowing on yours.

You don't, just wait for the snow to get removed :D

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
but its still been snowing for over a month straight non-stop, which is actually a rare as fuck thing. Oh wait I can just do /snow ? well tell me how I can ICly say that its sunny on my screen but its snowing on yours.

The /snow isn't to be RPd or even an IC thing at all, it is just for snow lovers to enjoy they playtime even more.

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
The /snow isn't to be RPd or even an IC thing at all, it is just for snow lovers to enjoy they playtime even more.

If it is not to be RPed or an IC Thing why does it affect vehicle handling and require snow tires? lol just asking

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
If it is not to be RPed or an IC Thing why does it affect vehicle handling and require snow tires? lol just asking

Omg lol xd

Because its the small things that matter. Most of the countries what have temperatures under 0c require drivers to have snow tires. Try to drive a car after rain when it goes minus degrees at night.

Ice ice baby

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend

Please read again what I said. Did I mention /groundsnow? No I did not sir so please get your facts straight before replying again, thank you.

Please read again what I said. Did I mention /groundsnow? No I did not sir so please get your facts straight before replying again, thank you.

Well hargus does have a point since even when i turn off groundsnow, my vehicle handling is still impaired, although to be fair, it is quite enjoyable with the snow sometimes as i do like snow IRL xD (and i do agree with you in that snow shouldn't be RP'd). In real life, only certain parts of California receive snow and it's usually just on mountains or on the very northern edge (north of SF) but the snow still isn't much, although i am sure there have been instances where it did snow in So-Cal (well it did this year, ah climate change).

sUp5rET.png