sUp5rET.png

New Referral System!

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Something we decided to create to give back to our members is finally here! Previously we offered 2 vPoints to people who referred their friends, once their friends reached 5 hours minimum.... This system was completely manually ran, and more trouble than it was worth. We stopped advertising it, Simply because of the work involved.

The way the new system works is, when someone registers for the game, they are now asked who referred them. They need to insert your account Name there.
Now dont worry, If the person has already registered and did not fill out the referrer section or registered BEFORE this new system.. We will be manually adding referrers to peoples accounts. Simply make a Support Ticket on the Ticket Center and someone will update the proper areas for your referral bonus'.

Now, your probably asking yourself, What do i get for referring someone?
We love to have new members, and love our current members even more for referring them, So this new system that we have created gives the referrer a VIP point bonus when the referee donates. Here is an example:

If I referred Jack, And Jack donated $10 to get 1,000 VIP points, I would AUTOMATICALLY get 250 VIP points added to my account as well JUST for being listed as Jacks referrer. The donation center will do this automatically. As you can tell from the example, The bonus is 10%, and WILL NOT pull from the amount the referee donated for.
If the referee is a RP Plus member, You will get 10% of the amount they received, (So in the case they are RP+ and donated for $10, they would get 1,100, you would get 110) Same works for admins, If you refer someone who becomes admin, They then would get a 2x point Bonus. $10 would get them 2,000 points, and get you 200 Points.

The referrer question is not yet active In game, But it is on the UCP. As I said above, We will be updating referrers manually for people as requested on the ticket center.
We WILL NOT be able to CHANGE your referrer once you have one listed, So one referrer per account.

Stay tuned for more up and coming updates!

Thanks a bunch :)
Overload

Last edited:

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Time to create a shit load of Accounts, and Emails.. :))

Wouldnt really matter if you did.. no referral bonus is given until they actually donate, and even then its not a stacking reward, The referrer of the referrer dosent get awarded. Just the referrer of the account donating :p

AndreC

Sounds like I could;

Use my account as the referrer

Make multiple alt accounts and referr to main

donate on all of them so my main referring account collects the extra points

While that sounds vip point farmy, it's not. Since you can't transfer vip points(?)

Well thought out. If you could transfer vpoints you'd be in trouble

sUp5rET.png