sUp5rET.png

New Idlewood Gas Station Dirt Lot

Hey Yall
J6PIpVP.png

oL7U1TE.png

I have mapped this area to provide a little better RP in the area. I feel it ties the gas station into the city center a bit more finishing up construction in this area. It will stop the ability for bored players to speed through and either accedently wreaking into parked vehicles, Speeding over curbs, flying into the sewers. It will also promote the use I believe of taxi and bus rides. If we could take a bus from our home down to the local store and hang out in a park. I know my characters would not mind hanging out or riding the city transportation more often.

I blocked off the sewers as well as added some covered parking for the garage/warehouse locations between unity and idlewood. There is still the ability to get around in the dirt lot but not as much seeing as now the city has finished the construction in that dirt lot.

I hope you all enjoy this request I have also submitted this in ticket form. I attempted to put some grass in however i know the server has some issues with some object re-sizing. I feel my mapping is precise and usually pretty spot on. I have been mapping with MTA for years and have mapped several IG things to date.

Hit me up if you have any questions or concerns
-BrunoJackson

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
You're going to have to contact the owner of IGS to have the mapping added.

Plus you'll needa pay for it :p

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I don't get why we should pay for a map that benefits the entire community. The owner is Overload, last time I checked, Youd have to give him 50 irl dollars to own it lol.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
I see the effort but I don't like it, try something else.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I don't get why we should pay for a map that benefits the entire community. The owner is Overload, last time I checked, Youd have to give him 50 irl dollars to own it lol.

You're not paying for something thats benefiting the community, its a map that he wants added but the rules of mapping still apply

I just feel it would benefit the server in several ways. I thought IGS was a server location not based on a player/owner of the server. Plus technically its a separate lot from the IGS gas station. I dont see how he could own a dirt lot... or how that purchase went down. I thought when i was mapping awhile ago I was asked if it was for server or personal. maybe that was for interior thoe.

sUp5rET.png