sUp5rET.png

New graphic request# Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Well hello you can post your request at this =========> http://www.mtaroleplay.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?151-Graphics-Signature-Requests

Some deigns of the badge you can use....

badge.aspx

badge.aspx

badge.aspx

badge.aspx

badge.aspx

badge.aspx

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Can you make the third badge, with diamonds in the background? :D I want one, my character's name is Jacob Patterson I'm with LSPD, and I'm a Police Officer 2.

Alberto

Donator
Donator
I would like LAPD badges changed to LSPD badges, with their proper ranks if it much to ask for xD
Like this:
DSCN8441.JPG

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
That is not the point sir..... well the point of this is too help people and take the time for them.... I am doing this thread not for an advantage but too help people..... SO please stop being so rude sir..

SilentNinja

That is not the point sir..... well the point of this is too help people and take the time for them.... I am doing this thread not for an advantage but too help people..... SO please stop being so rude sir..

I understand that, but please credit the sites and please do not be rude, I was just pointing this out, sorry once again. Please credit this site.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
I understand that, but please credit the sites and please do not be rude, I was just pointing this out, sorry once again. Please credit this site.

Your thoughts are much appreciated this will be taken care of asap. From this point on we will be adding a watermark like thing on the bottom of the badge. I fully agree with this. Thank you for your input.

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
I'm so sorry, and I will start to do it.. and thank you for pointing it out, before I could get in trouble... So thank's for the point out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png