sUp5rET.png

New Computer Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Sorry ive been inactive my graphics card took a crap. Its a really hard time for me right now so I created this GoFundMe page and figured I would share it with you guys too. Thank you for any support.

-Snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Deli

You don't need a three thousand dollar gaming computer just to run MTA. Just build your own that'll be able to run all the newer games, and it'll cost around five hundred dollars.

it wont just be for playing games. I also do web design some 3D design and some server hosts. the system is about a grand. I want to make a nice donation to the charity as well.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Usually when one creates a crowd fund for a goal, There is a reason other than "I NEEDA GAME" as to why people should help fund you for that..

People funding you to get a computer provides no monetary value. You aren't a direct need to MTA Rolepaly (not to be an ass about it) So its not a big deal that you dont have a computer to play.. And a 3k computer is a bit overboard.

Although you want to try and think of other reasons as to why you "need" this computer, You have to remember that this is the MTA Roleplay forums, not the Job-market-give-me-money forum.

We dont allow begging for money unless it somehow directly benefits the server.. So Unfortunately I am going to have to snip your link.

Vanilla Bean

Pick up some extra shifts at work, and buy a graphics card... No need to mooch off of others... Damn you're worse than a welfare bum lmao.

admbot

"New Computer Information" A better name would be "Pay me money so I can buy an overkill PC"

I figured it would be a cool way to get some help in purchasing a computer. I already work 12+ hours at work. I support myself and two daughters, pay my rent, car note, electric bill, cell phone, etc. I simply thought it would be a fun way to ask for some help as well as make a nice donation to a great cause. A lot of people here are very quick to judge and thats pretty sad. they assume i just want to mooch of of people to benefit myself. If you think that way its pretty selfish mindset for yourself. I help everyone as much as I can. Help comes in other forms than money and belongings. I have a dual core 2.4 dell precision 490 that I purchased over 5 years ago. It currently maxes at 12FPS in MTA. I dont complain about it and "thought" I had some gaming friends within this community but clearly they all have the mind set that everyone is always out to get someone.

I posted the link not "begging" for money and I apologize that it doesn't "directly benefit the server". I posted it to let my fellow gaming peoples know I'm looking for a little help. $1 - $2 here or there and hey I might be able to afford a PC that will last me and my family years to come.

admbot

It doesn't change a thing, we need our own money too, and that is not selfish by far.

This thread only results in well... only this kind of semi flame shit, you know what to do.

how is this a flaming thread now? I'm actually amazed by the reaction from this community. Im not bashing anyone just trying to point out the fact that sometimes some people "do" have extra money to help people. I know when I have extra money I help people out all the time. Heck I even donated to a game that I play online because they said hey help us out. maybe im just not understanding the way people comments are coming across. You can close this forum or whatever doesnt really matter im just baffled by the response lol were all brothers and sisters and should always show respect and love toward each other. See you guys around....

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png