sUp5rET.png

New and in need of help.

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
Hello, I have been trying to figure this game out from the guides on this site and just playing and trying to figure things out. After hours of this I am still no where so I was thinking maybe you guys would be nice enough to help me out. I can't get a job. Some key made "Jessie" give me a list however there is nothing in my inventory. I can't drive anywhere as I have no keys to any car. That's where I'm stuck at for now, so any help would be appreciated. Also would like to say this server looks like it can be the most fun of all of them. More so now as I have a hard time even finding english MTA RP servers anymore. Thanks and see you all around.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
The list is a list of scripted jobs that you can do for money. Some involve using Civilian vehicles which doesn't require keys. Pretty much, you double click the job you want, then do the job for money. I can try to help you ingame if I can.

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
The list is a list of scripted jobs that you can do for money. Some involve using Civilian vehicles which doesn't require keys. Pretty much, you double click the job you want, then do the job for money. I can try to help you ingame if I can.

Thank you that would be nice but my problem is I see no list. It just says in the top left that I have been given one.

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
Hello, I have been trying to figure this game out from the guides on this site and just playing and trying to figure things out. After hours of this I am still no where so I was thinking maybe you guys would be nice enough to help me out. I can't get a job. Some key made "Jessie" give me a list however there is nothing in my inventory. I can't drive anywhere as I have no keys to any car. That's where I'm stuck at for now, so any help would be appreciated. Also would like to say this server looks like it can be the most fun of all of them. More so now as I have a hard time even finding english MTA RP servers anymore. Thanks and see you all around.

Try using /report when in game, that's what we admins are here for! ;)

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
/bind key command.

Example:
I want to bind /tackle to my Left Ctrl button.

/bind lctrl tackle - Is a Police Department command, and is used to tackle people.

When using this command, you do not need to put a "/" in front of the command, as you normally would.

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
/bind key command.

Example:
I want to bind /tackle to my Left Ctrl button.

/bind lctrl tackle - Is a Police Department command, and is used to tackle people.

When using this command, you do not need to put a "/" in front of the command, as you normally would.

That's not working for me, I'm trying to bind handbrake. Also I thought there was a chatbox part.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
That's not working for me, I'm trying to bind handbrake. Also I thought there was a chatbox part.

I don't think /handbrake can be binded, as far as I know. As for binding chats, how it goes is: /bind [button] chatbox [type of chat (/f, /don, /ooc)]

For example, binding faction chat: /bind X chatbox f (I use X for faction chat)

How about this, does anyone have any idea where to get the stuff for the chemistry set?

You buy the ingredients to make drugs (the purpose of the Chemistry Set) from the Drug NPC that randomly spawns at 20 different spots in Los Santos. You can also get Cannabis Sativa (the ingredient to make Marijuana) from the Weed Farm by using a Combine Harvester on the plants there.

sUp5rET.png