sUp5rET.png

MTA:RP Recommended Mod's

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
banner%20SA.png

This is not a thread for MTA:RP created mods, it may include some, but not dedicated to it. Instead, this thread list publicly available mods which were made by person(s) and are free to use. Any mod listed below is a recommendation for all users to use, whether it be to increase Roleplay or make it easier for you!

Full Street Map Radar - Download
Author: Joe Alderton & Chamberlain
Installation: You will need to download and install San Andreas Mod Installer. You can easily find it through Google.

• Extract the contents of the "MTA Street Map Radar.rar" archive.
  • Locate the "MTA Street Map Radar.sami and double click.
  • Follow the prompted instructions from San Andreas Mod Installer.
  • Rebuild the gta3.img archive using IMG Tools or a similar IMG editor

More mod's may be added to the list at any time, keep your eyes pealed! We'll update it and bump it if there is.

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Lol I already got that... when I used to play on another program called SAMP lol #Back in the days that is why I rp so horrible

Kevin.

I was wondering if there was a mod to make MTA run faster on my laptop, i get a average of 30 FPS now, on low settings, but i want it to run a bit smoother, i'm used to my PC, wich always runs on the MTA limit, so this kinda feels... slow, should also be a recommended mod, seen so many people ingame lag terribly because of their PC/Laptop

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I was wondering if there was a mod to make MTA run faster on my laptop, i get a average of 30 FPS now, on low settings, but i want it to run a bit smoother, i'm used to my PC, wich always runs on the MTA limit, so this kinda feels... slow, should also be a recommended mod, seen so many people ingame lag terribly because of their PC/Laptop

Not that I know of.

xLaura

Donator
Donator
Can you put the files into a .rar and then upload onto a different website you dont have to register for? and it would make it easier for me :p and maybe other people then u could just extract files to the certain folder the mod should go in?

sUp5rET.png