sUp5rET.png

MTA Crash

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
Can some of ya peepz tell me why I get 'dis?:

Version = 1.3.5-release-6291.0.000
Time = Sun Jun 08 18:26:46 2014
Module = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\gta_sa.exe
Code = 0xC0000005
Offset = 0x000C99E5

EAX=00000000 EBX=00000000 ECX=071182C0 EDX=04D2B9E0 ESI=32105250
EDI=3766B378 EBP=0F842B20 ESP=0028F63C EIP=00000000 FLG=00010246
CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B

Jakobsen

Donator
Donator
Only thing that i know is, that something is up with your .exe file.
Edit: It might be an outdated .exe, if you replaced your .exe in any way, it might not be compatible with other files, or MTA in general.

Vanilla Bean

If you're using a Nightly version of MTA, then that's probably your problem. Nightly versions tend to crash often.

JTA

Donator
If you're using a Nightly version of MTA, then that's probably your problem. Nightly versions tend to crash often.

I ain't using Nightly version(s)

Should I try re-install MTA?

JTA

Donator
Hi.. It happens when I get In MTA:RP server.

Assist

Hi.. It happens when I get In MTA:RP server.

Alright. Your gta.img is broken, bro. You need to re-place that one with a fresh one. Someone can do this for you, if you need more help. Contact me via PM.

MEZzZO

Wait wait, I guess there's a solution for this other than replacing the gta.img im not sure tho' , but yeah what the hell give it a shot.

Go to Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files. Then search for a file called gta_sa.set now delete that file then start your MTA everything in MTA will be deleted such as binds, your video settings and Audio settings aswell, so you will make them all over again along with your MTA name which you can chose from the "Settings" in the MTA options when you open it.

Give it a shot it might fix it.

JTA

Donator
Wait wait, I guess there's a solution for this other than replacing the gta.img im not sure tho' , but yeah what the hell give it a shot.

Go to Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files. Then search for a file called gta_sa.set now delete that file then start your MTA everything in MTA will be deleted such as binds, your video settings and Audio settings aswell, so you will make them all over again along with your MTA name which you can chose from the "Settings" in the MTA options when you open it.

Give it a shot it might fix it.

Didnt work.. :s

MEZzZO

IDK if im allowed to do that but yeah, this is a link of the gta3.img file I guess it will fix it if it didnt then delete MTA and un-install GTA:SA then install it again, if you need a link for GTA:SA imma give you one aswell.

Click here for the gta3.img - Original file.

Note: The file size is "389.13 MB"

Last edited by a moderator:

JTA

Donator
IDK if im allowed to do that but yeah, this is a link of the gta3.img file I guess it will fix it if it didnt then delete MTA and un-install GTA:SA then install it again, if you need a link for GTA:SA imma give you one aswell.

Click here for the gta3.img - Original file.

Note: The file size is "389.13 MB"

Hi.

I got GTA:SA on my other steam, but where is that gta3.img file?

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
If this happens when you spawn after the character selection then it's an easy fix.

If so then tell Braunson to set your spawn position elsewhere.

sUp5rET.png