sUp5rET.png

money making tips

marco1598753

So I kinda made this thread to share knowledge with people that needs it, since we al have different ways of making extra cash, share with us few Ideas of making money online and offline :D
(I also need cash lol)

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Stand on the street corner in a skimpy outfit at night. When a rich looking fellow shows up, do anything thing he asks you do to to his body, but make sure he pays up front.

marco1598753

so many good ideas especially the kidney one. I got a date on like thursday and I'm broke af, I have to pay for both me and her, so yea there is no job that will pay in 2 days, I tried to sell stuff seems to not be working, AM FUCKED!!

DrJoseEvil

Donator
so many good ideas especially the kidney one. I got a date on like thursday and I'm broke af, I have to pay for both me and her, so yea there is no job that will pay in 2 days, I tried to sell stuff seems to not be working, AM FUCKED!!
Don't worry about it. The guy paying is a stereotypical thing. Let her know you can't pay for both of your meals, and offer to a pay half of each other's meal, or ask if you can pay for your own and she pays for her own. If this chick does like you, she won't care about your Cash.

Luka

Going on a first date always means you should pay for both. You made a wrong decision when you decided to set up a date without checking on main things first, like money in this case. I suggest you ask your parents to throw in some cash, that's the easiest way. If there's no way for you to get money, cancel/rearrange the date. You'll look more of a fool and douchebag if you pay for yourself only than simply cancelling the date for that day.

marco1598753

Don't worry about it. The guy paying is a stereotypical thing. Let her know you can't pay for both of your meals, and offer to a pay half of each other's meal, or ask if you can pay for your own and she pays for her own. If this chick does like you, she won't care about your Cash.

Lets hope man, She dated a rich fag , so now she's dating a broke one XD, gonna give her bad first date impression

marco1598753

Going on a first date always means you should pay for both. You made a wrong decision when you decided to set up a date without checking on main things first, like money in this case. I suggest you ask your parents to throw in some cash, that's the easiest way. If there's no way for you to get money, cancel/rearrange the date. You'll look more of a fool and douchebag if you pay for yourself only than simply cancelling the date for that day.

Yea man I made a mistake with that, I'll try to get somecash from my dad, I kinda can pay for myself but society says i should pay for both of us

Turco

Turco
Lesson of today is!

Kids Don't do DRUGS!

( Heroin Isn't classified as a drug, so go ahead. )

greenops011

Donator
Donator
( Heroin Isn't classified as a drug, so go ahead. )

and thats where you're wrong. In Australia, heroin is a S9 prohibited substance, In canada, (under the CDSA) its a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, in germany its a Class 1 controlled substance, in both New Zealand and the UK its a Class A controlled substance, in the US its a Schedule 1 controlled substance, and the United Nations classifies it as Narcotics Schedules I and IV

Turco

Turco
and thats where you're wrong. In Australia, heroin is a S9 prohibited substance, In canada, (under the CDSA) its a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, in germany its a Class 1 controlled substance, in both New Zealand and the UK its a Class A controlled substance, in the US its a Schedule 1 controlled substance, and the United Nations classifies it as Narcotics Schedules I and IV

I live in El Salvador.

Obviously i'm joking here.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]

See people like these. Dont understand jokes. And that makes me sad

Retex

Banned User
Donator

Ask your cousins mums sons daughters dads cousin for some money

sUp5rET.png