sUp5rET.png

Money Limitations

What would be an ideal max money limit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
I'm making this poll to see if there was a money limit that you couldn't exceed both on hand, and in the bank. What would be the ideal limit for you guys that you would support? This would exclude government, and legal factions such as Hex, and SAN. The limit would be joint, IE: Combination of on hand money, and bank account. I believe money limitations would eliminate statwhoring permanently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
I personally don't think money limitations would do the trick, neither it's really RPystical to have a limitation to how much money you can have in your bank. There are other ways to get rid of statwhores and I think that this one is just not right. You can make the taxes depend on their bank account and start seizing propertys if they go into negatives, but not just set a default limit to how much you can have in your bank and just remove the money they have at the moment, just because it's over some dumb bank limit. Again it's just my opinion..

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Hell no lol, 5 million maximum? And what if I own more properties and vehicles, or buy a skyscraper? This no workie workie.

Kodiak

Hell no lol, 5 million maximum? And what if I own more properties and vehicles, or buy a skyscraper? This no workie workie.

Who buys a Skycraper for private use? Skycrapers are for companies (Factions). If you own a faction, and have a legitimate reason to buy a skyscraper contact an admin to buy it. No one buys a Skyscraper to hang out at, or live in.

Kodiak

Anyhow this is just for informational purposes, this is not a suggestion.

Well I want an option to have no limit (ik this is a poll). The United States of America is Capitalist and not a Communist state which means no limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png