Mailing Address (if different): Unknown

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $15.000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Medical bills(bone replacement,surgery), Damage of property, sexual harrassment, 2x assault.

[*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 26/08/2013 & 28/08/2013

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) Damage to the marble, repairing cost around $600, the medical bills are $2600. The remaining money are bills for the charges ($10.000 for sexual Harrasment, 2x $1.000 for Assault). This will also include an appeal for a restrianing order.

Four.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ ] Yes ---------- [X] No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in small claims court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 29/08/2013 Mittell Buurman M.Buurman
Date: 29/08/2013 Chelsea Curtis C.Curtis

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Re: Mittell Buurman vs. Amanda Wood - 28/08/2013

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 001 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), section four of case 001 must be completed, and submission of said completion must be done before trial processes may begin.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

Re: MITTELL BUURMAN, CHELSEA CURTIS vs AMANDA WOOD for $15,000 - Casefile No. 001

I am hereby informing that section four has been completed, the defendant has been informed about the trial,
On top of that I'd like to inform you I am charging her for a third assault offence and like to add a claim of $1.500 on top of the current $15.000 for the extra assault charge, making it a total claim of $16.500.

regards,
Mittell Buurman

Beatty

Donator
Re: MITTELL BUURMAN, CHELSEA CURTIS vs AMANDA WOOD for $15,000 - Casefile No. 001

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Additional charges on case file 001 are confirmed and logged into the case as standing. Completion of the submission is also confirmed.

Please schedule a Trial date with the court clerk ((post here, a date with which both of you can attend)) for any of the following days: August 30th, September 2nd - 7th.

Beatty

Donator
Disposed by Court Justice.

Default for Clerk filed and acknowledged, case closed.

sUp5rET.png