sUp5rET.png

Mike Kent - SAJC Application

Sanji

Full Name: Mike Kent
Contact Information: 435-279
Street Address: Atlantic Ave. Willowfield.
Street House/apt. Number: Apartment 1
District: Los Santos
Employment Position(s) Interested In: District Attorney.
Experience In Law: Studied 3 Years in Law School.
Prior Occupation(s)
: Part time Mechanic
:
:
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense (felony or misdemeanor)? None that i can re-call.
If yes, please describe the crime - state nature of the crime(s), when and where convicted and disposition of the case.
If i have, It would be only traffic violations.
Note: No applicant will be denied employment solely on the grounds of conviction of a criminal offense. The date of the offense, the nature of the offense, including any significant details that affect the description of the event, and the surrounding circumstances and the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for may, however, be considered.)
Do you speak, write or understand any foreign languages?: I Can Speak and write in Chinese

Please read and initial each paragraph, then sign below.
I certify that I have not purposely withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for hiring. I attest to the fact that the answers given by me are true & correct to the best of my knowledge and ability. I understand that any omission (including any misstatement) of material fact on this application or on any document used to secure can be grounds for rejection of application or, if I am employed by this company, terms for my immediate expulsion from the company.

Initial Here: M.K
I understand that if I am employed, my employment is not definite and can be terminated at any time either with or without prior notice, and by either me or the First Court of San Andreas.
I permit the San Andreas Judicial circuit to examine my references, record of employment, education record, and any other information I have provided. I authorize the references I have listed to disclose any information related to my work record and my professional experiences with them, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. In addition, I release the First Court of San Andreas, my former employers & all other persons, corporations, partnerships & associations from any & all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such examination or revelation.
Applicant's Signature: ~Mike~Kent~
Date: 6/30/2013
======================
((OOC INFORMATION REQUIRED))
Your account name: andrengo23
Your forum name: Sanji
Have you ever been jailed/kicked/banned or warned? If so, for what reasons? I Was jailed a few times, But it was long ago. So i can not recall the reasons.
Do you agree, that we may look at your history?: Yes, I Agree.

Nuby

Donator
Donator
Your application for employment in the San Andreas Judicial Circuit has been ACCEPTED.

Sanji

Thank you, I Shall be online right away, when i get home,

- Message sent from school.

sUp5rET.png