Maxim Gagne - Application

beer

First Name: Maxim
Last Name: Gagne
Date of birth: 25-04-1996
Ethnicity: Canadian
Address: Zantellie Whiskey Distillery Est. 1912
Phonenumber: 645228
Describe yourself in a few sentences: Im a tall and muscular young man of 22years old. Im born in Quebec, in Canada. I just moved from there and now im in Los Santos looking for work. I moved because of the studies, I studied at the University of Los Santos 2years in mechanic. So im a certified mechanic.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
Yes i was CEO of two company called LST&R and BCT&R.
What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
My strenghts are to be punctual, determine and smart. My weaknesses is my English is not perfect.
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [X] Driver [X]
Why should you be hired?
Because i studied a lot and im a certified mechanic already, i have my mechanic garage.
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
No
Do you accept a criminal history check?:
Yes
By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Maxim Gagne

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 04-10-2018

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? -5.00GMT
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? No

sUp5rET.png