sUp5rET.png

Matthew Wash's application

Nuby

Donator
Donator
Format
Failure to follow format will result in a DENIED application.

•Full Name: Matthew Wash
•Contact Information: 715-768
•Street Address: Belmont Dr., Richman - House 4
•Street House/apt. Number: House 4
•District: Vinewood
•Employment Position(s) Interested In: Circuit Judge
•Experience In Law: I use to be the owner of San News and we would have to know the law to report it.
•Prior Occupation(s)

1.: San News Pilot
2.: San CEO
3.: CEO of Auto Unlmtd.

•Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense (felony or misdemeanor)? Not that I can re call
•If yes, please describe the crime - state nature of the crime(s), when and where convicted and disposition of the case.
If I do have any misdemeanors it would only be traffic violations
Note: No applicant will be denied employment solely on the grounds of conviction of a criminal offense. The date of the offense, the nature of the offense, including any significant details that affect the description of the event, and the surrounding circumstances and the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for may, however, be considered.)

•Do you speak, write or understand any foreign languages?: I can fully speak and write in French.

Please read and initial each paragraph, then sign below.
I certify that I have not purposely withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for hiring. I attest to the fact that the answers given by me are true & correct to the best of my knowledge and ability. I understand that any omission (including any misstatement) of material fact on this application or on any document used to secure can be grounds for rejection of application or, if I am employed by this company, terms for my immediate expulsion from the company.
Initial Here: M.W.
I understand that if I am employed, my employment is not definite and can be terminated at any time either with or without prior notice, and by either me or the First Court of San Andreas.
I permit the San Andreas Judicial circuit to examine my references, record of employment, education record, and any other information I have provided. I authorize the references I have listed to disclose any information related to my work record and my professional experiences with them, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. In addition, I release the First Court of San Andreas, my former employers & all other persons, corporations, partnerships & associations from any & all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such examination or revelation.
Applicant's Signature: *____Matthew_Wash___*
Date: 6/17/2013
======================
((OOC INFORMATION REQUIRED))
Your account name: DBOY814
Your forum name: DBoy814
Have you ever been jailed/kicked/banned or warned? If so, for what reasons?
I have been jailed a few times. I could not tell you what for because it was quite some time ago.
Do you agree, that we may look at your history?: Yes I do.
( Please do not contact the high commands of JC (Judicial Circuit) for them to check your application, unless it hasn't been reviewed for more than 5 days. )
( You may contact Nuby on the forums for more information on the application, before submitted, and after. )

Your application for employment in the San Andreas Judicial Circuit has been ACCEPTED.

sUp5rET.png