Akirohana

Account Name: Akirohana
Pictures of the Area you want Mapped:

Look at where I am at the F11/map.

l8ocKOF.jpg

Take a picture of where you stand on F11 to show reference:

You can start from here..

mGH4YE2.jpg

Then go to the location where the island should be mapped.
l8ocKOF.jpg

A short description of what you want Mapped:

Basically, I want a small island/resort mapped in the middle of the ocean. Nothing that looks like a base/compound. Things I mainly want in the island.

1. A hotel/building for the resort itself with a penthouse that has an overlooking view of the whole island - Should have a veranda/terrace
2. A pier/dock
3. Stuffs you'll see in a resort
4. Bottom/sea level part shouldn't have any weird void or missing spaces. ( Like a missing part of the mapping )
5. Optional - Small landing strip for airplanes with a helipad on the side

As for the design and details of the island, its up to you BUUUT my object limit is 40. Max of 60. Best map that will be submitted to me will get the offering price.

Here's a mapping I saw on youtube.. You can use it as a guide, but I don't want it looking the same as it is on the video ( Because basically, you just copied it and claimed it yours :p )

[video=youtube;rw7fOK0SkZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw7fOK0SkZ8[/video]

Offering Price: 1,500 VIP + $15,000,000 IG cash + 2 speedmodded (25 pwr) car in my possession. (Elegy, Dodge Charger, Patriot, Landstalker, Feltzer, Dune, F150, NRG)

Forum PM me the screenshots of your maps. Goodluck!

Vestra

I'm pretty sure this is not allowed. We don't do OverWater mapping anymore due to server lagg. Correct me if im wrong @OVerload

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
I'm pretty sure this is not allowed. We don't do OverWater mapping anymore due to server lagg. Correct me if im wrong @OVerload
It wasn't about lag, people's cars weren't handbraked and as people got closer to the map the map wouldn't loa before the vehicle fell into the water and then would spawn in the middle of the street.

Akirohana

Reasons why over the water mappings are not allowed aside from the other reasons stated here (AFAIK, correct me if Im wrong here):

1. It looks non-RP as others would map a base-like compound/island for their faction.
2. It becomes a stat-whore house with 12-14 Infernuses with different-rainbow-colors parked around it, not to mention 5-10 different vehicles aswell, which lags the whole area.

Im gonna map it as a business, and not in a non-RP way. Private cars are not allowed and would be pretty impossible to bring them on the island. It can bring more RP to the server aswell once I put my plan into motion. You just gotta wait for it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png