sUp5rET.png

Lost my car and car key

m0zeratus

I buy a car. Patriot. 31.07 about 16 hours gmt+3.
after 10 hours i loggin into my char (Emelyan Suvorov) and didnt seen car key and car in my park place(jefferson hotel, littl mexico).
what the crap is going on?

Erron

Erm , did you /park your car?If not then it spawned in HEX and you'll have to pay 250$ in order to get it back.
Another possible thing that might have happened is that you might have left your keys in the car and someone stole thme along with the car.
Did you actually rent the car or not?If you rent it , after some time it gets back to the shop.I don't really know , make a ticket or a report in-game for further assistance.

m0zeratus

Erm , did you /park your car?If not then it spawned in HEX and you'll have to pay 250$ in order to get it back.
Another possible thing that might have happened is that you might have left your keys in the car and someone stole thme along with the car.
Did you actually rent the car or not?If you rent it , after some time it gets back to the shop.I don't really know , make a ticket or a report in-game for further assistance.
i buying(135k) and parking my car in jefferson hotel. pressing J and K(toggle off engine and lock doors). car has car alarm

Erron

Luka , he didn't park it most likely.Well , mate , your car is at HEX impounded.You have to go there and take it back.Remember to park your car or else this will be happening.
If this ain't the matter and it's not in HEX feel free to inform us.

m0zeratus

Luka , he didn't park it most likely.Well , mate , your car is at HEX impounded.You have to go there and take it back.Remember to park your car or else this will be happening.
If this ain't the matter and it's not in HEX feel free to inform us.
I /park it.
if my car on HEX, car keys are taking off from inventory? think no

just now Mads Viggo Jensen help me to understood. my car stolen by system. i have not enough money(coz bus job didnt working correctly) to pay taxes.

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
I /park it.
if my car on HEX, car keys are taking off from inventory? think no

just now Mads Viggo Jensen help me to understood. my car stolen by system. i have not enough money(coz bus job didnt working correctly) to pay taxes.

Yeah, That would explain it. You must have some money in your bank to pay vehicle and property tax.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Like, if you buy a car then dont buy your selfe to 0. Or just drive 1 more round with bus and you can survive atleast 1 payday :D

sUp5rET.png