sUp5rET.png

Jobs, jobs.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Hey.

So, this server needs some new factions soon... The city hall jobs like: Bus driver and taxi driver are useless due the fact that there is a low playerbase for now.
Dinapoli is pretty much dead due the fact that the Majachie and Luka got banned, DSE is dead also.
Maybe improve the system with the legal jobs(Add levels to delivery job, add different vehicles what levels can use etc). This server is in the need of legal factions....

Ideas:
Construction company.
A Farm.
Bank drivers- Workers who deliver the money to ATM-s. Would boost the LSPD and Illegal RP also.
Truck driver- Drives from the Docks to the gas stations to fill them up with gas.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
+1 This seems like an amazing idea and a Farming idea would be awesome, considering farms are never used icly unless for stashing guns or robbing people for stat whores, But the fact that factions are dying is they are getting bored of nothing to do so they use another alt or are just plainly inactive.

DSE Should be dead anyway, I don't see JackSh*t from them other then parking their mass amounts of construction vehicles in the middle of the road and random places.

ShaktarBoy

Hey.

So, this server needs some new factions soon... The city hall jobs like: Bus driver and taxi driver are useless due the fact that there is a low playerbase for now.
Dinapoli is pretty much dead due the fact that the Majachie and Luka got banned, DSE is dead also.
Maybe improve the system with the legal jobs(Add levels to delivery job, add different vehicles what levels can use etc). This server is in the need of legal factions....

Ideas:
Construction company.
A Farm.
Bank drivers- Workers who deliver the money to ATM-s. Would boost the LSPD and Illegal RP also.
Truck driver- Drives from the Docks to the gas stations to fill them up with gas.

We already got someone who works at a construction company, but the others looks good, expectually Bank Driver, who drives the money to the ATM's. And if they were a bit inactive, and don't deliver enough money, you could always visit a bank ATM.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
''Construction company''

dirp8oyi9.jpeg

Attachments

• dirp8oyi9.jpg
    dirp8oyi9.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Ideas:
Construction company.

We had a faction like this before but they went inactive after some time.

A Farm.

This is possible however, we don't have any farming scripts.

We lack the PD officers to do such things also.. This will constantly be hijacked so i don't think this will work.

Possible however we have a suggestion that'll let people own the gas station and they need to fuel it. This could work together with that idea but it
would require some scripting.

Erron

Ideas:
Construction company.

We had a faction like this before but they went inactive after some time.

A Farm.

This is possible however, we don't have any farming scripts.

We lack the PD officers to do such things also.. This will constantly be hijacked so i don't think this will work.

Possible however we have a suggestion that'll let people own the gas station and they need to fuel it. This could work together with that idea but it
would require some scripting.
The fact is that we do not have any scripter who can script well in order to achieve such goals.
@sand333r By saying that a faction is dying means that we all should do something about it.We should NOT AT ANY COST,promote the other type of RP while the other one is dying.RP is a chain you know,if a part of it breaks down,all of the other will break down aswell.So consider your words better.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
This idea could work, especially like Jose said, the Farming end of things would be awesome! I own the main building on blueberry farm and would donate what i own of the farm to become part of some serious farming RP. Jose said, people mainly use the farms for storing guns, which is TRUE and works well! BUT its killing off some fun RP, so i believe some of the farms across LS should be turned to buildings that anyone can enter and take a random job, like city-hall in a sense, you go to the farm go inside, click on an NPC and take a job like plowing, harvesting, anything a farmer does. Though i believe that farmers should be legal, just to make it slightly more realistic and so that they can have Rifles for hunting / killing wild rabbits and stuff, just things lots of farmers across the world also lets the farmers do other things related to the farm! +1

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I alreadly before said how a farm faction could work.
I'll report what i said before.

I think someone should start a farming faction. We could script in products like barley, wheat, potato etc. (Just the items, Have no script that plants it for you and script in seeds of those products)
They go to a farming store, Buy seeds, fertilizer, anything they would need on farms/
This way, The workers RP planting them, then they have someone whose high enough rank to fly a crop duster(To fertilize the plants). They do this WHILE a admin is watching so they can approve the rp. Once all of this rp is done, In a RP time, IRL Wheat takes about a month but we could set it to like in 24hrs so in 24hrs, A admin spawns in the products and they take the seeds of the amount they used. The admin watching before can write down how many seeds were planted down. Then they harvest this with harvesters(Which are alreadly in the game, Woohoo!) after the admin watches them harvest then they get the product. The faction then goes to a farmers market and sells all or some product. IRL you would get 15-20 per bushel of wheat(the admins can decide how much you would get paid). Then the process restarts.(after some time has passed ofc, You can't grow something again & again without ruining the soil).

I think this would be a great faction to start, You only need a tiny bit of scripting(The items ig).
Theres constant RP for you to do, Youre making cash constantly.

The only scripting you would need is the food/seed item.

sUp5rET.png