sUp5rET.png

Introducing Stock Clerk

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend

Stock Clerk

As you all may have noticed, shops are places we rarely roleplay in, no one is ever seen in them either. Because of this I decided to change SarahLore's (ex-developer) script into an actual job that'd be used, therefore the credit for this script goes to SarahLore. The job is simple, unique, fun to play and easy to earn money! I'll shortly explain on how to use this job below.

Firstly of course you visit the City Hall to obtain the job, as every other.

ueaPYVe.png

After obtaining the job, you're free to go to almost any shop you want, and then use the command /stackshelves.

151X6qr.png

You'll be given a marker on where to go, and once you get on the marker you'll sort the items on the shelf. Every marker counts, and the more markers you go on, the more money you get.

8UMB3nA.jpg

IHvWq3h.png

Once you decide to finish the job, simply click on the "End task + Collect Pay" button and you'll get the money!

nWHudjp.png

-Once again, this is SarahLore's script, I've just given it minor updates and fixes, and made it an actual job anyone can do. You may expect plenty more jobs in the future, and a major update to the job system itself.

Head Developer,
Luka_Havrlisan

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I did this all the time tho, now I need the job? O_O

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
^^
*Tyson Walker strides into a store he has no involvement with and begins to stock the shelves, expecting to be paid.
Ever heard of passive RP? It was implemented years ago for a reason, and the output makes it more RP. It was as if you were doing it as a side job. It's a fun thing to do, but now you've got to limit it to a City Hall job.

Lemming

Nice idea but isn't the pay a bit tight? - to buy a low-end 100k car you'd have to do that...
1000 times according to my quick calculation.

Probably shouldn't have needed calc for that..

Umm, isn't store clerk private sector, NOT public sector ;P.

Anyways, we used to RP this lol and I'm glad you are actually bringing it back in some sense.

Erron

Nice idea but isn't the pay a bit tight? - to buy a low-end 100k car you'd have to do that...
1000 times according to my quick calculation.

Probably shouldn't have needed calc for that..

Can you buy a 100k car IRL faster than this way?
I bet you can't , except if you're rich.So , when remastering the City Hall jobs , if I were in Luka's shoes , I'd remaster the prices of some things aswell.

Lemming

Agreed - the economy on this server is pretty much fubar. But we don't actually want realistic prices which would mean spending months ingame just to be able to buy a Faggio surely? A lot of things could be made cheaper though including many vehicles.

I'm still confused as to what date the server is meant to be in - we have iPhones and a 90s environment..

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
Ever heard of passive RP? It was implemented years ago for a reason, and the output makes it more RP. It was as if you were doing it as a side job. It's a fun thing to do, but now you've got to limit it to a City Hall job.

Quit being to majachie man

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png