sUp5rET.png

Injury Roleplay

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
Injury Roleplay

Injury roleplay is a very important part of the roleplay on the server since it gives LSES some work to do, I'm a LSES Captain myself and it appears that there really isn't a lot of callouts, so that's what I'm hoping a bit to change with this guide. As one of the server rules tells you to roleplay AT ALL TIMES, this also means that if you get injured somehow, e.g. by crashing your car, falling etc. you have to roleplay it and eventually call 911 for the LSES to respond to the incident. Since you're the character and it's kind of up to you what's wrong with your character, so it's not like you're going to die and get a CK if you RP an injury, you're just going to have a lot of fun while roleplaying it.
Please keep in mind, when we're responding to emergency calls it's mostly free for you to get treated and healed, however, depending on what's wrong with your character it CAN cost. In most cases the pricing would be around 100-200$ but bigger surgeries and such can be quite a bit higher.

To roleplay an injury all you have to do is use your imagination and your knowledge as well as your common sense of course, if you crash into a wall you don't just break your nail, I think that's pretty obvious. So, e.g. you crash into a tree and you roleplay it, here's an example:

* James Whiteman crashes into a tree *
** Airbag deploys **
* James Whiteman has scratches and bruises around in his face, due to the front-window being smashed. *
* James Whiteman has a low pulse *

And so on... It's pretty simple and don't worry, it's not like we're going to hate and report you if you do something wrong, at least I won't, I'll tell you how to do it better instead.

This guide is a pretty simple guide, but I think you got it! Otherwise, feel free to reply to this thread and I'll be more than happy to explain a bit further.

Thank you for reading it!

Semih

Donator
Donator
Yeah good guide, thanks a lot, a lot of people fails to rp injuries, especially car accidents.

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
It's not that people don't know how to roleplay injuries, it's just that they don't want to roleplay injuries.

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
It's not that people don't know how to roleplay injuries, it's just that they don't want to roleplay injuries.

Yeah I know most people knows how to roleplay it, however, we had a patient yesterday saying something like this: "I have no medical knowledge how do I know if my leg is broken or not?" - so actually, not everybody knows it.

AndreC

I'm just tired of people spamming their /me jerks forward and back because of the belt binds and keep driving every time their car hits a pebble, a pole, another car, a tree, a cliff, oh wait..

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
I'm just tired of people spamming their /me jerks forward and back because of the belt binds and keep driving every time their car hits a pebble, a pole, another car, a tree, a cliff, oh wait..
Exactly, that's what I hate as well..

I'll go breake my leg sometime and i'l give you a call!
Looking forward to that haha!

I want to RP injuries and I always do! If I RPly die I /selfck
Glad to hear that, I wish more people did...

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
I hate when they put me jerks with the belt because then they would drive off they should really rp it instead of me jerks the belt that is punch of bull shit!

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
I hate when they put me jerks with the belt because then they would drive off they should really rp it instead of me jerks the belt that is punch of bull shit!

Or:
"** Airbag deploys **"
"** Nub rips out the airbag, driving off **" lol.

sUp5rET.png