sUp5rET.png

Impose a signature limit

+1, some of the resolutions of some images in some signatures are way too big for a site like this (even when you are using a high resolution such as 3840x2160 or even lets say just 1920x1080 [although i still prefer 16:10 over these]).

Last edited by a moderator:

masterchief

-1 if you cant load a thread because it has 30 pics, your pc and internet has got to be shit and you should probably burn your router

Braunson

The real MVP
-1 if you cant load a thread because it has 30 pics, your pc and internet has got to be shit and you should probably burn your router
It's not about not being able to. It's impractical and not what I'm intending to load. I don't need to see your 13 year old MLG gif. I want to read thread content and perhaps know about your characters. A few images is fine but what I posted is not. Also this can become a issue with people who like to browse the forums on their mobile devices.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
It's not about not being able to. It's impractical and not what I'm intending to load. I don't need to see your 13 year old MLG gif. I want to read thread content and perhaps know about your characters. A few images is fine but what I posted is not. Also this can become a issue with people who like to browse the forums on their mobile devices.

+1

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator

+600000

Pulse

Donator
Donator

Rekt

+1

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I don't know about you guys, but every time I see Braunson posting I have to look at his sexy avatar and the best thing is, that girl is missing her right leg lol

DrJoseEvil

Donator

LOL U H8IN M8?

I have them inside of spoiler tabs for a reason, your choice to open them

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Signature, something that should be personal. I dont see anything wrong here, as you dont see it unless you click on it. That MLG Signature what masterchief has is nothing imo. I use my phone all the time and it loads them up fine. I would see the problem if someone would have like 5 huge pictures in his signature what are not hidden, but like 1-3 gifs/pictures are nothing.

Luka

Signature, something that should be personal. I dont see anything wrong here, as you dont see it unless you click on it. That MLG Signature what masterchief has is nothing imo. I use my phone all the time and it loads them up fine. I would see the problem if someone would have like 5 huge pictures in his signature what are not hidden, but like 1-3 gifs/pictures are nothing.

Same, I'm on my Xperia P right now and everything loads up just fine, and it's an old phone lol

sUp5rET.png