sUp5rET.png

I'm BANNED ? WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin.white.mtarp

I recently tried to login to MTA:RP server. but i can't login.

21312.jpg
Link to screenshot:click here..

It say's i've been banned for 1590728 Day's , 15 Hours and 4 Minute's. with no reason...

I've went to fairplay and check my account and it has NO BANS on it. but my IP does. and i didn't did anything to get it banned.
anyways Can I have this ban released off my account ? or at least TOLD what i've done to deserve this ban?

If you need my "Ip, Username, Email and etc"... then (admin) please PM me"

Last edited by a moderator:

alvin.white.mtarp

Okay, so i made a ticket. got a response saying one of my accounts "MexicanEmpire" got banned and it banned all of my accounts.

my question is HOW?

1). I don't play that account anymore. it pretty much been abandon and it wasn't BANNED when i left it.
2). I don't know the password to that account anymore. (unless i was hacked.)

I would like to have a release atleast OFF MY account "pagina2014" so i can continue to play considering i didn't do anything to deserve to be banned. DELETE the MexicanEmpire one or ban it only.

Please :( i just like to return back to Roleplaying. i didn't do anything but get up this morning and attempted to login

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Okay, so i made a ticket. got a response saying one of my accounts "MexicanEmpire" got banned and it banned all of my accounts.

my question is HOW?

1). I don't play that account anymore. it pretty much been abandon and it wasn't BANNED when i left it.
2). I don't know the password to that account anymore. (unless i was hacked.)

I would like to have a release atleast OFF MY account "pagina2014" so i can continue to play considering i didn't do anything to deserve to be banned. DELETE the MexicanEmpire one or ban it only.

Please :( i just like to return back to Roleplaying. i didn't do anything but get up this morning and attempted to login

oww, das so sweet, liek if u crie evritiem :'(

alvin.white.mtarp

Lol, nevermind just permanently ban the account because i ain't returning back to MTA :p

Need's better administrator that can learn what the fuck they're doing

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Lol, nevermind just permanently ban the account because i ain't returning back to MTA :p

Need's better administrator that can learn what the fuck they're doing

Man you changed your thoughts so fast, These hoes ain't loyal

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png