Anthony Cerdenaz - Capitan
Cleandro Quintez - Capitan
Artur Torneljes - Soldado

• person 1
  • person 2
  • person 3
  • person 4
  • person 5

Description of Faction (Minimum of 150 words): So growing up in the streets of one of the most war torn countries in Central American, El Salvator, Pablo grew up with his little brother Gustavo, with their mother being killed by rivals gangs in El Salvator, their farther being apart in one of the biggest gangs in El Salvador, La Mara Salvatrucha, with the two little young brothers being under the influence of their farther's thuggish behavior they soon start to pick up the trade of how drugs work and how to kill a man without no mercy, at only the age of 12 Pablo was already in a mind set of what he wanted to be when he was older to be a gangster like his farther soon his little brother Gustavo soon took the family trade and both went on their way to Los Santos where their farther had sent them to make it big in the drug trade over in America.

Qualification to Join the Faction:
Needs at least 5 hours of play time before joining the faction
High level of RP (New players to RP can be trained)
No noobish behavior
Low counts of jails or none at all

Faction Rules:
No gang provoking without a approval of higher rank members of the faction
No MGing via the faction chat
No spamming in the faction chat
Do not leave the faction without a IC reason.
IC Faction Rules
Try to stay low from cops as possible
Dont act suspicious to the cops
Keep a eye out for any updates with gang wars
If you leave the gang with knowing any important information you will be killed.

OOC Faction Rules
No MGing
Do not get jailed for any reason at all (AdminJail)
No abuse of the faction chat
Do not be abusive to other members of the gang

If your faction is made, what would you need? (Example: Badges, Mapped HQ, Ect.):
Just the faction.
Screenshots of Roleplay:
mta-screen_2014-02-09_16-47-53.jpgmta-screen_2014-02-09_17-26-34.jpgmta-screen_2014-02-10_16-00-35.jpgmta-screen_2014-02-09_16-02-27.jpgmta-screen_2014-01-18_00-28-48.jpg

Hagard

Banned User
Yeah sorry, I'm new to making threads look nice and stuff which is a disadvantage I suppose, thanks for the support...

BrastaSauce

Donator
Donator
A few things to help you in case this gets denied.

Take some more time to read the "how to make an app", as it states that you need to check for this to be a closed thread, so people cannot reply to it. Like I am doing now. This way John (Head of Factions), can actually review it based off of what he thinks, and not other peoples' opinions. Another thing I might add, your description, might just happen to be the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen. If it does match the 150 word minimum limit, then that is a lot of words for one sentence. I believe you meant to use periods where you put commas, so if you can, change that to make it easier to read.

And finally, your application does not have to be color coded the same exact way mine was. This goes for the other three or so apps that followed my color code, exactly the same way...

But nonetheless, I suggest cleaning up the post some more and reading the "how to" further. Best of luck :)

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

Dear Hagard,

I am sorry to inform you that your faction request has been Denied.

I think the idea in general seems good; but i believe this application was rushed, and seems to be thrown together. Feel free to put in another request about the same faction, but take some time; maybe a couple days to think about what you are going to write.

~JohnC
Head of Unofficial Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png