sUp5rET.png

Illegal Factions - Speech & Show of Affiliation

Do you think Illegal roleplay needs improving?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartiex

Well if I don't make it, it's not my loss as I'm only trying to help repair things. Don't think I'm only Illegal, I'm Legal too ;)

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
So I just wanted to say this, I lead the probally most hated faction around.

Some people cant understand what Is roleplay and get offended easily. After jailing someone I get told "Oh, it is because Im not you faction" etc. This is bull****, we are all here to roleplay our character and you shouldnt mix your hate with your feelings aganist certain people. I have even been told that "If it was my call I would delete the faction". Yes, my faction has done some stupid mistakes and we know it, but hating people who havent done nothing is just wrong. I get said that oh your faction is just full with trigger happy players, hmm every fucking time we try to do something without guns I see people around provoking to turn it into a shootout... I just wanted to say this because I know, this thread will turn aganist my faction soon :)

This. We try to do something with melee weapons and we get shot.. There's no winning. In order for illegal RP to be "fixed", the community as a whole has to come together to make these changes. Blaming one person or even a group of people is gonna get us nowhere.

capos4lyfe

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
This. We try to do something with melee weapons and we get shot.. There's no winning. In order for illegal RP to be "fixed", the community as a whole has to come together to make these changes. Blaming one person or even a group of people is gonna get us nowhere.

capos4lyfe

Not to mention the MGing cops lol

masterchief

capos4lyfe

thats the issue, for every action theres always some sort of counter action to it and there goana try to one up you (even though im sure its already been said in this thread or another one recently, its true)

Malachi

Why make a hate thread about illegal roleplay when you can contribute to it and make it better. Stop complaining about everything, oh the PD is overpowered or the Illegals are overpowered or no one can roleplay. Just stop. If you want to make change happen then do it, dont just complain and complain and create a arguement that wont do anything.

Luka

Why make a hate thread about illegal roleplay when you can contribute to it and make it better. Stop complaining about everything, oh the PD is overpowered or the Illegals are overpowered or no one can roleplay. Just stop. If you want to make change happen then do it, dont just complain and complain and create a arguement that wont do anything.

image.png

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Ok stop,

Most cops pull over people for the stupidest shit, Oh he was driving 80 in a 50? better arrest his ass and call it reckless driving. and then give him a 20k fine.

Oi, thats always been a law since 2012, dont blame me

Well, it is true that we need the community as a whole to work together to fix RP in all aspects, factions and no factions. That is the only way. Seriously, this situation is really bad now and we must work together as a team in repairing it. With all of the MG, PG and just general avoidance of RP, obviously there is a problem. First it screws up the PD RP which screws up the illegal RP which then screws up general civilian RP and then leads to messing with the SAES RP and other Legal RP; it all works in a chain (like chain rule).

Yes people are going to talk about noobs and non-rpers so we probably also need more admins to use more reasoning to solve problems, that's what i did during my limited time as an admin and trust me, it was more effective than just jailing people (unless they are actually trollers or reasoning doesn't work after 3 tries).

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
I love how you say
"Some cannot do grammar."

It Should be "Some People Cannot Correctly Use Grammar"

Anyways I feel like some things need to be improved....
I am against the Rags and the Language but in real life
there ARE People that actually still do that shit so it is realistic.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
I love how you say

It Should be "Some People Cannot Correctly Use Grammar"

I am against the Rags and the Language but in real life
there ARE People that actually still do that shit so it is realistic.

Don't pick on people's grammar when yours isn't perfect either.
For fun, here's the correct version of that post.
I love how you say

It should be "Some people have improper grammar"

I am against the rags and the language, but in real life there are people that actually still do that shit so it is realistic.

Luka

Let's stick to the main point of this thread guys, grammar isn't the issue here.

Bartiex

I like how I make this post in order to point out things wrong with illegal role play, in my opinion. But then turns into straight bashing each other for different things. To be honest, somebody reading this is gonna reply to this very comment, and point some random shit out here. I'm thinking of locking this thread because of this very bullshit...

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
Okay I Apolagize for Getting Off Topic Bartiex.

I agree With you , That some Things in The Illegal Factions Need to Be Fixed.
Some Of the Language the Use Such as "Essay" Or "Homie" As Are Related to What you Had Expressed
ARE Realistic , But Do Need to Be Slightly Modified.

Luka

Okay I Apolagize for Getting Off Topic Bartiex.

I agree With you , That some Things in The Illegal Factions Need to Be Fixed.
Some Of the Language the Use Such as "Essay" Or "Homie" As Are Related to What you Had Expressed
ARE Realistic , But Do Need to Be Slightly Modified.

There Is No Point Of Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word, You Know?

Anyways yeah, this thread pretty much is done.

Ahmed

Ok stop,
Im a legal player most of the time, but its straight stupid to call out illegal rpers when there is some legal players who know jack shit about rping.

Since Jose did one for mafias and gangs, i'll do one for sapd.

SAPD:
Nearly every car in SAPD is v12+( + means some are 25 power, some are 30, some are 40. There is even some with 50 power)
Most cops pull over people for the stupidest shit, Oh he was driving 80 in a 50? better arrest his ass and call it reckless driving. and then give him a 20k fine.
Oh did ahmad just OOC corrupt and get banned for it? Better put his ass as a PO2 and promote him every week even tho he just broke the biggest rule in SAPD.
Oh, glad i can put all 5(DeagleX3, MP5, Shotgun) of my guns in my ass and carry 50 cases of ammo for each of them.
Same thing as u said "Every member (usually the lower ranks) haven't figured out what OOC & IC Is, let alone that this is a RP server"

Ok, Got the point? Stop your fighting and settle this like men(or women). Your(Your as in general, not aimed at a certain person) fighting will not help in any way.
Ahmed*, And here you go pal

Speeding - VC 22350
-Driving a vehicle (including bicycles) over the posted speed limit.
All charges are also to include a demerit on the driver’s license.
Speeding 1-5mph over the limit: Verbal warning or $100 ticket.
Speeding 6-10mph over the limit: Verbal warning or $300 ticket.
Speeding 11-15mph over the limit: $1,000 ticket
Speeding 16mph-20 over the limit: License revocation, $2,000 ticket
Any speed more than 30mph over the limit is considered reckless driving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

Ahmed*, And here you go pal

Speeding - VC 22350
-Driving a vehicle (including bicycles) over the posted speed limit.
All charges are also to include a demerit on the driver’s license.
Speeding 1-5mph over the limit: Verbal warning or $100 ticket.
Speeding 6-10mph over the limit: Verbal warning or $300 ticket.
Speeding 11-15mph over the limit: $1,000 ticket
Speeding 16mph-20 over the limit: License revocation, $2,000 ticket
Any speed more than 30mph over the limit is considered reckless driving.

Uh-oh, do I smell savage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png