Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinco76

Donator
Donator
Faction Name:Amenta Family
Faction Type (Government/Legal/Illegal):Illegal
Faction Leader's Name:Gianna Amenta

Do you meet the 300 hour requirement?:Yes, I do.

Are you a member of the Roleplay+ Group?:No, I am not sadly

Have you recently been jailed for any Non-RP? (Within the last Month):

Faction Rank List (1 = Highest rank, 15 = Lowest rank):
1)Don
2)Underboss
3)Conslierge
4)Head Capo
5)Capo III
6)Capo II
7)Capo I
8)Lead Hitman
9)Hitman I
10))Gun Trafficker/Supplier
11) Soldier III
12) Soldier II
13) Soldier I
14) Drug Trafficker
15) Associate

Current Faction Members (Name/Rank):
  • Gianna Amenta: Don
  • Vito Amenta: Underboss
  • Dante Depiro: Conslierge
  • Vitaly Amenta: Head Capo
  • Antionio Aparo: Capo III
  • Roberto Aparo: Capo II
  • Lucciano Amenta: Lead Hitman

Description of Faction (Minimum of 150 words):The Amenta Family is a American-Italian Mafia from Sicily, Italy moving into the western US. The Amenta Family was first introduced to Sicily in June of 1921 by Alfredo Amenta. As the story tells it the Amenta Family quickly became one of the most notorious and feared mafias in Italy. The Amenta's were best know for never backing down and not letting anyone push them around.

As time when on and the family was passed down from generation to generation the Amenta Family stayed on top, it wasn't till recently that the family was moved to western US. The family was official moved until Gianna found out that The current Don of the family (her dad) Was killed. Gianna the middle child of five was given the family since her older brother Giuseppe was killed in Los Santos a couple years ago. When Gianna accepted the family into her hands she vowed to keep the family on the top and keep it one of the most notorious and feared mafias around.

Qualification to Join the Faction:To join you must have experience with illegal RP and RP in General. A job will be required to gain trust within the family. The job will differ on what the family need done at that time.

Faction Rules:

IC Faction Rules
1) Respect the police. Do not provoke them. Getting yourself arrested immaturely may result in a demote or kick from the faction.
2) You will refer to anyone Capo or higher as Boss.
3) You will refer anyone who is a higher rank than you as Sir.
4) Dress professionally, We are a mafia not some street gang.
5) Do not tell ANYONE about your rank in the mafia. This will lead to a CK and Blacklist from the faction.
6) Destroy your radio if you are about to get arrested. We don't need anyone know what we are doing.
7) Associating our information with that of another factions'. This can result in a CK.
8) Respect everyone in the mafia. Any disrespect will result in what ever the Don see's fit.
9) Follow all orders you are given. Failure to do so will get you a CK and Blacklist from the faction.

OOC Faction Rules
1) By joining this faction, you are accepting a CK clause. This means that if any Boss (Capo I +) deems it necessary to CK you, they may do so.
2) 5 days of inactivity will result in a kick.
3) Poor RP standards can result in a kick if not improved.
4) OOC disrespect to any other member of the faction may result in a kick or worse.
5) Failure to follow regular OOC rules may result in a kick.

(Any of the rules may be changed at any point)

If your faction is made, what would you need? (Example: Badges, Mapped HQ, Ect.):Mapped Compound.

Screenshots of Roleplay:http://imgur.com/a/KhvLy#0 [Random RP Moments]

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

After reviewing the faction request, i have decided to let the request pass on to the next stage.

First to reach +1, or -1, five times decides the decision of passing on to the next stage (This is not the official vote for it to be a faction, only to see if players of the community like the idea). Remember No one from the faction request is allowed to vote.

Good Luck!

Current Stage: Awaiting Voting

~JohnC
Head of Unofficial Factions

P.S. Any votes against the request having to do with IC matters such as a rival gang will not be counted.

Mutkanz

Donator
Donator
About rank of Hitman, tell us more about it. Because if I can recall, somewhere was stated that no hitman here or something like that.
Unless it's just a rank and no randon Ck'ing arround LS. If he second than you're getting a +1 from me.

Jinco76

Donator
Donator
Well, Obviously Hitmen would go randomly CK. I put them in to take care of people that the mafia needs taken care of for a valid reason such as betraying the mafia, ratting some one out, ect.

Agel

Well, sorry but -1. It happened to me today, while I was in my LSES character, a hitman was called to do the job for someone. That someone though had no reason to do so,
and got jailed for 24 hours due to non-RP and OOC Corruption. The hitman though was just the hired gun for the job, and didn't get punished. So, rather than jailing people, I think we shouldn't have hitmen,
at least for now.

Jinco76

Donator
Donator
No Lee soup isnt in with us. The Amenta Family only did one gun deal with him a couple days back but thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png