sUp5rET.png

I have an idea....(Tommy_Carl)

sezerxx

Hey guys. I have an idea to facilitate our business. I am requesting a box or bag for can puting item from admins. So we can transfer it more easily or putting to safe,cars, giving someone. Think i got 100x generic item or any kind item same , I'm putting those items to safe. This is like death. If we have a box. You can put all items to box and transfer it to where you want or give it to someone at a time.

Thanks for read. Have a good game!!

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Great idea! Something that has a gui when you click the box etc..? Because if you want it like that this will be great cause then people can rply get things out of the box and not just the generic item is the box :p

sezerxx

Think it like safe but we can transport it like backpack and every bag or box will have capacity. example Large box(50) or small box(15) , Bag(25) ,suitcase(50).

Gurky06

Very good idea tho. Also I don't want to transfer 9859427 items to safe by just mouse dragging. So HELL YEAH let's do it!

Penguin

Donator
Donator
Great idea. However this is the wrong section and this has been posted many, many times before :p

masterchief

They should also add a safe to the cars as a addon that has to be instaled by admins for things like securicars and have it so you would have to have a copy of the vehicle key to acces it

sUp5rET.png