sUp5rET.png

How would i SUE, Read on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kateyylewis

Donator
Donator
Hey there ! So i was arrested by the PD, i was running from a male cop as you could imagine a female is a'lot slower than a make Anyhow he missed 3 Taser's and then Tackled me to the floor instantly breaking a rib, Anyhow the arrest continued as the female officer approached Pushing her knee into my Characters back after i had stated she'd be injured from the tackle and have a broke rib, Continuing on she tried pulling me off the ground but i fell back down as she'd be in a'lot of pain and unable to stand unassisted Somehow that leads to Forcefully pulling the casualty off the ground doing so i was standing but then would begin to cry in a'lot of pain now if this isn't police brutality i don't know what is, Anyhow i was eventually air lifted to FD where i was then taken in an ambulance to the Hospital having 8 hours in recover which is considerably long seeming iv had less for life threatening injuries in the past anyhow id like to know how i can Sue The PD as its realistic to do so for something as forceful and brutal as itself here is some prove showing what had happened to me and how it was carried out.
mta-screen_2017-02-10_05-51-40.jpg mta-screen_2017-02-10_05-53-37.jpg

There is much more pics once i have found the right place to put them to!
On top of this i have just found out the tried luring my partner to the hospital after taking my phone which i did roleplay it being locked when the cop woman asked plus i didnt get it back which is Theft from a cop i have a Stong case!
[2017-02-10 05:59:59] [Output] : * would I be able to find the phone? * ((Goddess DeVinney))
[2017-02-10 06:00:28] [Output] : * yes * ((Katey Nice))
[2017-02-10 06:00:36] [Output] : *Goddess DeVinney would take the phone as she attempts to unlock it
[2017-02-10 06:00:38] [Output] : * would I be able to? * ((Goddess DeVinney))
[2017-02-10 06:00:48] [Output] : * no it would be locked! * ((Katey Nice))

Last edited by a moderator:

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
Few Things.... You would make a court case in this section https://forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?t=10759

1. I had tackled you after using 3 taser catridges because you really wouldn't carry more than that on you (I am not trying to argue here just providing my case for you to review before taking us to court)

2. The tackle was also an order given via radio from a supervisor

3. When sueing please be specific in what officers did what as I did not force you up (I am Jack Bolts) I had only tackled you and after noticed you were hurt called for medical...

Now with the SAES Recovery time that is decided by the SAES employee if you REALLY Want to you can sue SAES for that but you could really leave at any time that is just how long it ICly took to treat you since you would have to get treated and have to stay and rest for a while... 4 hours was only used as a max from admins because SAES was never online and admins didn't want to be excessive.

kateyylewis

Donator
Donator
I don't wish to Sue SAES they was wonderful ! i only wish to sue the PD as you said you only tackled me noticed i was injured and stopped to call SAES then the other female officer try's lifting me i fell back down then she'd forcefully pulled me off the ground whilst knowing that i had a broken rib which is Police Brutality on broad daylight!

jameshargus

Alright just please be specific and say who did what ... not trying to get anyone in trouble just trying to help ..... but remember body can footage and maybe even dashcam ( if red properly) could be retrieved but remember the car sunk to the ocean so ya.....

kateyylewis

Donator
Donator
Alright just please be specific and say who did what ... not trying to get anyone in trouble just trying to help ..... but remember body can footage and maybe even dashcam ( if red properly) could be retrieved but remember the car sunk to the ocean so ya.....

Yep, Due to the police car a $325,000 car did and its not the fact you tackled me i'm Sueing that was just the police officer doing his job its the way the Female officer handled it with such brutality ! Also How she didn't follow the rules as the phone was locked and she attempted to lure my partner with the phone after being Roleplayed it was locked which he has made an individual complaint on that subject him self aswell! Also the fact that it was eight hours recover just for a broken rib was far to much seeming in the past i had much worst life threatening injuries with less hours !

Erron

ROFL!
What the....you cannot break a rib after a tackle lol , you just can't in any possible way.Anyways , have fun!

jameshargus

Alright well at this point the only thing I can help answer is that recovery time issue... we will try to work on a system preset for everyone to follow but I mean it's not gonna be a 1 hour thing if you go beat someone up you get like 12 hours in jail it's not as serious for just broken ribs but still bad cause you would have to get treated and rest

jameshargus

Also yea I do agree it would be hard to break a rib during a tackle but we rped it so I wouldn't really go to far but do as you like

Erron

It's just impossible to break a rib only from a fall over.You have to fall down like the twin towers.

jameshargus

Lol twin towers would kill you but really she was tiny and light and I was a heavier muscular guy so ... maybe??? But it would be rare anyways we rped it happening

kateyylewis

Donator
Donator
Its kinda funny how the Two people involved is here justifying what had happened and what cant happen, The female officer Broke rules not only that but there's prove of her Brutality! And i'm sure if a big man jumped onto a small woman the chances of injuring her is a high stake! What is roleplay... Also the fact that as soon as there is no admins on or many players A female cop just Follows people around where ever they go is realistic is it you have followed me and Darryl mason before for a long period of time and when you realized that we wasn't gonna break a Law you just left us alone !

kateyylewis

Donator
Donator
ROFL!
What the....you cannot break a rib after a tackle lol , you just can't in any possible way.Anyways , have fun!

Please understand what you have just said you cannot break a rib after a tackle really, Think about that for a second i'm pretty sure a big man jumping onto a very small 21 year old female there is a possibility that he could break something ! I'm sure many other Roleplayers would think this is also a fair Roleplay... This Just justifies why SAES does not get much calls in Altogether..

kateyylewis

Donator
Donator
Lol twin towers would kill you but really she was tiny and light and I was a heavier muscular guy so ... maybe??? But it would be rare anyways we rped it happening

How would this possibly be rare you pretty much just stated why it would happen then you say it would be rare....

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Ribs can be broken by just falling down, and this scene was much more than that. She was tackled down by the officer, which can be done in many ways and like Hargus mentioned, he's a bigger man and she's a tiny woman, meaning the chances for broken ribs are higher. If you don't believe me, feel free to google it yourself.

Nice roleplay by the way, Kateyy.

kateyylewis

Donator
Donator
Ribs can be broken by just falling down, and this scene was much more than that. She was tackled down by the officer, which can be done in many ways and like Hargus mentioned, he's a bigger man and she's a tiny woman, meaning the chances for broken ribs are higher. If you don't believe me, feel free to google it yourself.

Nice roleplay by the way, Kateyy.

Thank you, glad you can see and understand what i mean, Also now i have read through the court proceedings i will be continuing to sue i'm just awaiting beauty so i can get a slight assist as i'm kind of confused a little.

kateyylewis

Donator
Donator
Alright well at this point the only thing I can help answer is that recovery time issue... we will try to work on a system preset for everyone to follow but I mean it's not gonna be a 1 hour thing if you go beat someone up you get like 12 hours in jail it's not as serious for just broken ribs but still bad cause you would have to get treated and rest

Also back to this you say that broken ribs but still bad cause you would have to get treated and rest, You cannot treat a broken rib although you do have to rest if it was my decision i would have put into recovery for around 3 hours then i would have told the patient that they would need to go home and rest a'lot to allow the rib to heal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png