Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

How to Report a Faction

Hello MTA:RP Players,

My name is John Lancaster, a Lead admin here at MTA:RP; and i am here today to teach you how to report a faction in a proper manor. Recently, tickets on reporting factions have been coming into our ticket center, and most of them either did not provide enough proof, or was poorly put together; making the report process alot longer and harder for the player and the admin. We also have players posting on the forums about factions being inactive, which by the way will not get things solved. This will be a step by step guide on how to report a faction, if you follow this guide corretly, then you should expect you're request to be reviewed quickly and professionally. So, lets get started!

Who controls the factions, and the requests?

Head positions of the FRT (Faction Review Team), are put into their positions to help your experience in our server a lot easier. I will not be listing the current Heads of positions, to prevent forum spam. But i will tell you the positions. the current positions are...

• Head of Government Factions - Handle everything dealing with Government factions, from reviewing a faction to dealing with reports
  • Head of Illegal Factions - They deal with the quality of Illegal RP in the server. If you beleive a faction is not up to par, then they deal with them.
  • Head of Legal Factions - This person deals with the Legal factions of the server, if their is a problem; this person is around to help
  • Head of Unofficial Factions - This person is who decides which unofficial factions become Official. they deal with Faction Requests, and suggestions (This is what i lead :D)

Step 1: Deciding to Report a Faction

Deciding to report a faction should never be a fast or easy method to dealing with something. Most things can be handled by contacting the Leader of the faction, if this doesn't work then you have the means to report the faction.

Here are some questions you should ask yourself before reporting a faction.
  • Did i already talk to the Leader of the faction, did he say it would change?
  • Was it a serious problem? Can it be handled by talking to a HC (High Command)?
  • How many times has this happened? Are a lot of players complaining about the faction?
  • Did you try talking to the member who caused the problem? Can it be resolved just by talking to the person in question?

Again, don't just report a faction because someone did something, their are ways to resolve problems quicker and easier than waiting for a FRT member to reply to a ticket, and if it is something that can be handled in-game. Then do it! :)

Step 2: How to Report the faction

After trying many times to resolve the problem, with no success. Then it is time to take it to the next level. Like i mentioned before, FRT (Faction Review Team) members handle these tickets, so DO NOT make reports in-game for someone to review a faction, this will not help!

First thing you want to do, is go to our main website, which can be located here.

It should look something like this.. (Click on the "Click Me" to show pictures of the process.)
76lbWrZ.png

Next, you want to log into your account via UCP.
YdXBlTY.png

The following menu should appear
qMjETGH.png

After logging into your IG account information, click on the Ticket Center located at the top of the screen
DYeLlew.png

It should look something like this...
w08cTYu.png

Next, click on "Create a New Ticket" located near the bottom left of the screen.
rcaiGFj.png

Good, now you have reached the ticket center. It is now time to report a faction. This is how you do it.

After clicking "Create a New Ticket" a option box should appear, Select the "Other" option.
WgkyQZZ.png

The following page should appear..
sHfHujt.png

In the Subject Line, put the following...

Faction Review Team Request: [Faction Name]

example:
Faction Review Team Request: Los Santos Police Department

Next, use this Application to report the faction

Faction Name:
Faction Type:
Reason for Reporting:

Evidence/Proof (Must have this):

Note: You MUST provide HTML Logs ( Located in your computer: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.3\mods\deathmatch\resources\MTARP-logs\logs) or Screenshots as proof, DO NOT post logs directly in the ticket, this causes spam and is harder for the admin to fully understand the concept of the ticket.

Fill out the application, then click "Submit".
M0J0e9V.png

After Submitting the ticket, it should look something like this..

FTo4VAU.png

That is all to reporting a faction, now that wasn't hard was it? :)

Step 3: The Ticket Process

Now, if a admin doesnt reply within the next 3 hours, no need to freak out! Give us some time to look through all the tickets, and handle yours. This could take up to 1 day to happen, but usually shouldn't not take longer than that.

If a admin does not reply within 2 days, feel free to Bump the ticket, this will put the ticket higher on the list.

After some amount of time, A comment should appear on the ticket. Something like this...

5Sl5wKp.png

This means that the ticket is now going to be handled by the appropriate person, and will resolve your problem in no time! :D

The admin would then review the evidence provided, then reply with their verdict. Do not be suprised if they do not answer fast, but of course; if they take to long, go ahead and bump that ticket!

I hope this guide has helped you learn how to properly report a faction, remember; things may not always turn out they way you want. But the admin's are always around to make sure it doesnt happen again.

~John "JohnC" Lancaster
Lead Administrator
Faction Review Team Member

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png