Holiday Donation Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I KNOW we JUST had a donation sale... But several of you are begging for a MLK sale. (Martin Luther King) so I figured for the day we would..

Tonight before midnight, randomly, the x2 sale will go live and will remain live until midnight tomorrow night.

We will try to do a sale on every holiday to recognize, so demand it if you really want it :p

Thanks
Overload

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The donation center is still online despite the server being down, if u wanna help us to afford the new server I'm about to order haha

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Some friend tell me that the server need Firewall Hardware. That cost about 200$, that could work?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Yes, we are going to need Hardware protection, and good protection lol. We are working on getting one now, hopefully at a good price. Hopefully we will have a finalized deal by tomorrow with the new host :)

TheGuyNL

Donator
Donator
Yes, we are going to need Hardware protection, and good protection lol. We are working on getting one now, hopefully at a good price. Hopefully we will have a finalized deal by tomorrow with the new host :)

This time get the server ready without shutting down the other one, like 2 weeks ago.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
haha, Yeah....

Also, we sorta forgot to end this sale.. So if any final takers want to jump in and get it before it ends. We will end it this afternoon sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png