sUp5rET.png

Hey guys, I have some skill in Photoshop, Message me if you want a Sig

Mack

Donator
Donator
Heres an example of one I made for someone where I used to work at AimJunkies
2jds8xt.png

Keep in mind I made that in under 5 minutes, I can make Moving GIF's as well
But yeah I'll make signatures free of charge just tell me what u want on it, and/or if you have a Pixel dimension you would like it in.
Dont make it too crazy though cause I got allot of stuff to do but I'll get these to you by the same day.
So either post or message me, I might post a few on the topic just to show off some examples with your permission.

Mack

Donator
Donator
Btw dudes, I dont work at aimjunkies anymore.. I pretty much gave up scripting and coding cause I almost got sued by EA

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Carrot !!!

U make big picture for Fatman :D?

Idk just mind something cool up like.. the fat skin from MTA or something,

Use your imagination :)

Mack

Donator
Donator
I can Lua script yes, as I'm the owner of jaguar-gaming.com I hosted servers on garrys mod and i scripted a few gamemodes and abvously dude it's the easiest thing to learn

Fallen

Donator
Donator
I want to learn Lua again lol. I started to learn the basics of MTA Lua scripting 3 years ago when I was 14, but with not having internet to test out the scripts, I just put the learning to the side. Now I have a whole bunch of other shit that I need to do that I will never have time to relearn :(

Mack

Donator
Donator
What do I get for scripting? lol I'm not asking for anything either just wondering

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
What do I get for scripting? lol I'm not asking for anything either just wondering

Make some scripts, maybe just maybe Overload will offer you something? I don't know...

E

eLst

AimJunkies, good times haha.
I got accused of having them when I QuickScoped on MW3.

sUp5rET.png