[Hex Tow 'N go Application] Trey Zeekeeper

TreyZeekeeper

First Name: Trey
Last Name: Zeekeeper
Date of birth: 10/03/2001
Ethnicity: Black
Address: 7 Fame street
Phonenumber: 789579
Describe yourself in a few sentences: I wanna help people in the Hex towing I wanna repair tune they're cars and I am a hard worker and I am trustworthy

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Yes

What are your strenghts and weaknesses? My weakness is money but I don't accept money in illegal ways

What job are you applying for? Mechanic
Mechanic [ ] Driver [ ]
Why should you be hired? Because I know how to mechanic cars and I'm always kind with my co workers

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Zeekeeper

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 05/06/2022

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? +2
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what No I haven't been jailed/warned or banned

Last edited:

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
This application is not valid due to it being IC. You described yourself in OOC.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
It said describe yourself not the character ingame Lol
It is indeed in character since it's asking your phone number, address, gender, etc.
(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? +2
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what No I haven't been jailed/warned or banned
This part of application is OOC, all the above is IC.

sUp5rET.png