Not open for further replies.

Sergey_Salvador

First Name: Sergey
Last Name: Salvador
Date of birth: 10/12/1983
Ethnicity: Russian
Address: There is currently Address
Phonenumber: 399713
Describe yourself in a few sentences: My name is Sergey Salvador was born in Russia I moved to Israel 20 years ago alone,
I have two brothers who are in Russia with my mother.
I came to Israel to work and send money to my family who are in Russia
I Sofnti I love fast and diligent work.
In addition, I work out in gyms and have the strength to lift heavy things if needed, I have Rishon driving in a long time I drive by law, have no criminal record. I have knowledge of vehicles of all sizes Aotovsim Aofnaim trucks and cars. I did not happen to me Crazy accident or I would really really good.
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Yes
What are your strenghts and weaknesses? My strengths are that I am healthy and good food makes good old sport, my weaknesses are that I get angry blink twice as long as my strengths is that I am very hard working and love to work.
I connect with all types of people and can get along with everyone, I have patience with people who are good to me. I am an honest person not looking to land a job I worked really serious.
What job are you applying for? Auto Driver
Mechanic [ ] Driver [ ] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot
Why should you be hired? Supposed to get me a job because I'm with a clean \ love working industrious and comfortable not doing any \ connect all types of work and no criminal record.
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No
Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Sergay Salvador

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY):22/02/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? +2
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? No

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
I am not exactly sure if this was posted after Dale denied your last one but I am closing this one your app has been answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png