METRO123

First Name: Marko
Last Name: Bronson
Date of birth : 16/12/1980
Ethnicity: American-Russian (White)
Address: Tierra Robada, - Las Payasadas, House 1
Phonenumber: 562162
Describe yourself in a few sentences:
Has vast knowledge in mechanical engineering and vehicle mechanics. Has worked in various garages including at a friend's garage back in the days. Knows right tools for each job and will not ignore important details.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
Yes, in the mechanics field.

What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
Strengths : Willing to go long distances to get the job done and with patience.
Weaknesses : A little forgetful so I jot down my duties.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [X] Driver [ ]

Why should you be hired?
There is a huge lack of mechanics within the city premises and people are forced to wait long periods of time to get their mechanic job done. I also have my own garage.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
No

Do you accept a criminal history check?:
Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Marko Bronson

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 30/11/2016

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GMT +8:00
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?
Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason?
No

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
PCCyVY5.png

Hello,

I am glad to inform you that your application has been Accepted
Please call 921 to schedule a meeting with a member of management.

Michael Norris
President & CEO
Hex Tow 'n Go

sUp5rET.png