Donator
Donator
First Name: Emma
Last Name: Evans
Date of birth: 01/03/1992
Ethnicity: White
Address: Glen Park House #4
Phonenumber: #9116969
Describe yourself in a few sentences: I am a very hard working woman and i do not give up on the job and i listen to everyone no matter what. I don't mess around whilst working and i just get on with the work i have to do. Also, i am a independent worker although, i can work with a team.
Do you have any previous kn***edge of Towing/Mechanics? (( I used to be in HEX on my other ALT : D )) Yes, i used to be fixing vehicles and towing vehicles etc... for my own company which existed a few months ago. I have quite good kn***edge of Towing and being a mechanic because my brother used to work for a tire company and he used to drive a truck but sometimes i used to come with him and go to watch him work. Whilst i was watching him work, he used to tell me everything about all of this and i used to go there more often.
What are your strengths and weaknesses? One of my strengths is that i can work without having any problems and i can always get on with the job without messing around and taking it as a joke, i will always try my best and work with who ever i can and not complain about anything that happens. But, i also have a weakness which is if i have to do something in a rush but i am trying my best to go through with that, hopefully i will pass that...
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [✓] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot
Why should you be hired? I should be hired because i have had experience and i would not take the job as a joke and get on with whatever i have to do and listen to everyone no matter if they are low ranks or high. I am good at team working and getting the job done in no time. My driving skills are very good and i have never came across an accident where i have caused it. I know how to use the boom on a towtruck and never had any problems with it.
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: Nope, i do not.
Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes, feel free to check.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your kn***edge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: E.Evans

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 06/03/16

sUp5rET.png