<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
First Name: Dick
Last Name: Sackrider
Date of birth: 27/06/1973
Ethnicity: White
Address: N/A for now
Phonenumber: #553068
Describe yourself in a few sentences: I'm a pretty chill guy, keep mostly for myself. Looking for a full-time or part time job to get a bit more stable income.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
No.

What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
My strengths is most people tolerate me and I can understand peoples situations.
I'm messy and clumpsy.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [X]
Why should you be hired?
I can provide a good workplace enviroment and will never be late.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
No.

Do you accept a criminal history check?:
Yes.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: D. Sackrider

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 27/06/2019

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? +2 GMT
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? Long time ago. Can't remember.

sUp5rET.png