Donator
First Name: Corey
Last Name: Reese
Date of birth: 4/17/1997
Ethnicity: White with a little bit of Asian
Address: N/A
Phonenumber: 375-486

Describe yourself in a few sentences:
Well, I am a very honest person, I will tell you if you did something wrong or if you need help I would be there to assist you. Something like a people to people person and a ambitious driven worker.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
Well I have a little knowledge about "Towing", One day I was up late at night when I seen a random T.V. show where they were repoing and towing illegal or unpaided car's. I found out that I really enjoyed watching this and I

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My strengths would be giving a person a fair chance and let them know what the rules of a illegaly parked car is and what isn't a illegaly parked car. My weakness would be working too much and not taking care of my my mental state.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [X]

Why should you be hired?
I will give it my all and try to become a person who people look up to for help.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
N/A
Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes I do.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature:

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): {06/13/2019}

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? (GMT-4)

Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yep.

Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? I can't recall the last time I have been jailed. 2-4 year's ago.

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
PCCyVY5.png

Hello Corey Reese,

I am glad to inform you that your application has been Accepted
Please call 921 to schedule a meeting with a member of management.

Blake Jackson
Chief Operating Officer
Hex Tow 'n Go

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png