sUp5rET.png

[Hex Tow 'n' Go Application] - Carl Harris' Application.

Guntars1

Banned User
[Hex Tow 'n' Go Application]

First Name: Carl
Last Name: Harris
Date of birth: 17.02.1989
Ethnicity: Dodge Camaro 1991 (Esperanto)
Address: St. Catherine St Apartment Block - Thirteenth Apartment.
Phonenumber: Six-Six-One-Six-Nine-One
Describe yourself in a few sentences: Hello , I am Carl Harris. I have a degree in Car Engineering , and i rent a apartment in Catherine Street. As i looked into your website , i wondered , if i can be a mechanic.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
I have a degree in Car Engineering. Almost at everything - Fixing , Coloring , Tire replacing etc.

What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
My strengths? If you mean in Car Engineering , its Fixing , but weakness - in Tinting.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [+] Driver [ ]
Why should you be hired?
Well , i can fix like anything , so i choosed HEX.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
None , but i was almost charged because officer thought i blow'd citizen's Voodoo up. But there was a CCTV camera , and i was'nt charged , because it was the engine.

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.
I confirm.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.
I confirm.

Signature: (DD/MM/YYYY): CHarris

Signed on: 2014.03.21

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? - It is Europe time (Around Latvia , Baltia)
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? - Yes i do.
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? - Yes (Admin jailed me and my friend , because my friend PMed me to ''kick'' PD's OS Commander's ''Ass'' , and i said alright , and it was at Alhambra club , and then i laughed about that PMly , and my jail time was longered.)

Note - (OOC) I am sorry for any grammar mistakes.
Note - (OOC) Fixed this signature thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Evening,
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been DECLINED.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Sincerely,
The Management

sUp5rET.png