[Hex tow and go application]

Precisiongaming

First Name: John
Last Name: Russel
Date of birth: 12/5/1998
Ethnicity: White American
Address: N/A
Phonenumber: 373348
Describe yourself in a few sentences: A Kind Hard working strong man who can handle anything and is ready for the job

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Yes I ran a small towing company

What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strength is getting the job done but If something happens around me I will stop to help

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic ☑ Driver ☑
Why should you be hired? I think I should be hired because I am kind strong good worker and fun to be around

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No.

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Jon russel

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 12/23/14

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? MST Californa
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? I've been jailed when I first started for not knowing how to rp but I have gotten the hang of it.

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello. We're sorry to inform you that your application has been Denied.
Feel free to apply for Hex Tow 'n Go after a period of one (1) month.

B. Bruzzez
Training Department I
Hex Tow 'n Go

sUp5rET.png