[ Hex application ]

John Coronda

First Name: John
Last Name: Coronda
Date of birth: 01.09.1999
Ethnicity: Not like a badass
Address: El Corona
Phonenumber: 825505
Describe yourself in a few sentences: Positive, not often mad, working hard.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? No, but im very interested in cars and want to job with cars.

What are your strenghts and weaknesses? My weakness is saying no to people, And my strenght is that im not that bad to drive.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [x] Driver [x]
Why should you be hired? I love to work with car and use time on them, and i have seen many cars on the road and things and i want to help.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Sure.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: John Coronda / AWJ3

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 11 February 2017.

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? Norwegian time.
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yep.
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? Yes, got jailed for using hydraulics.

sUp5rET.png