sUp5rET.png

[HELP] Scaling Objects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Hi there, I'm making a gate for my house, but I don't know if you guys allow scaling objects? Can that be done on your map on the server? Because I can't find the gates big enough, and the ones I find are just terrible, so, can someone tell me if you do that? Scaling objects, of course. Thank you in advance!

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
It can be done, however, the a area that will make you hit is still active as the normal size.

Luka

Okay, thanks. And what about scaling normal objects, not gates? Will they be scaled if so?

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Yeah, this goes for all objects, the collisions area always remains the size of the normal object, scaling it only increases or decreases the look.

Luka

I understand, thanks. Yo, while you're here, how much is for one gate?

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
This goes for all objects, As stated.
Scaling ONLY affects the VISUAL appearance, it's been shown several times in the past scaled objects do still have an active collision zone as though it were still full size. Scaling must remain 1. Reducing or increasing the scale will cause problems while in active use, and is therefore ill-advised. Not officially Disallowed yet, but I plan to make it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png